Search for content in message boards

Joseph Wood and Angelina Derbyshire

Joseph Wood and Angelina Derbyshire

Posted: 1 Sep 2009 11:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Sep 2009 8:21PM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Derbyshire, Mosher
Hello,

I am interested in learning more about Angelina Derbyshire's Mosher connection. I know that her mother was Fannie Mosher and her father was Daniel Derbyshire. According to the information I have, Fannie was born on May 2, 1788 in New York and died in New York on August 9 1849.

Any one have information on Fannie Mosher's parents?

Also, if anyone has information about Angelina's husband, Joseph Wood who was born in 1808 at DeRyuter New York and died in 1888 in Rollin Township, Mich. He is my great,great, great granfather. I know the area where he is buried, and a general idea where he lived in Rollin Township. I know that he was a farmer. I know his children were all very active in the community, however I do not have anything more on Joesph. I would love to hear from anyone that anyone out there have stories about Joseph and Angelina Wood. Thank you.

Katie

Re: Joseph Wood and Angelina Derbyshire

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 7:44PM GMT
Hello! I am a volunteer at Lenawee County Historical Museum, and came across a Bible belonging to Angelina Wood. While there are no births, deaths, or marriages recorded, there were two birthday celebration invitations and several newspaper clippings of unusual poems. If you wood like, I could send you transcriptions. And there are 5 family trees that can give you the information you seek, all are available at Ancestry.com. Good Luck!

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 3:54PM GMT
Hello!

As strange as it sounds I just saw your reply to my inquiry that I wrote about Angelina Wood. I would love to have the transcriptions of the items you found in her bible. I actually have a picture of her holding a bible that I am willing to copy and provide to the Museum to go along with the bible. In addition, I recently moved to the Grass Lake, Michigan area so I am not too far from Lenawee County. I hope you are still there at the Museum? please e-mail me at katadams2@hotmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Posted: 28 Feb 2013 6:57PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Wood, Derbyshire
Hello. I currently have the Bible at home to do minor repairs to the cover. I will scan and email the information to you this week. Does your Bible have any Family History? If so, it to will be published on Ancestry.com for other researchers. More soon....thanks! Kathy

P.S. I tried to send it to your email and it was bounced back just now...

Posted: 1 Mar 2013 12:57AM GMT
I just received your e-mail. I don't have the actual Bible, just a picture of Angelina with the Bible. I posted on Ancestry.com.

My e-mail address is katadams2@hotmail.com

Are you a relative too?

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 2:36AM GMT
Hi Kathy
It's me again. Would you be able to try and send the copy of the scan material you found in Angelina's Bible? My email address is katadams2@hotmail.com. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions