Search for content in message boards

ANYONE FROM FAGASA and or AMAGAVE!!!

ANYONE FROM FAGASA and or AMAGAVE!!!

teporah uli (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2003 7:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
if you are from this village and is related to the tago's then hey your my relative too. if you're related to the agaiava's, alo's, tago's, taimatuia, and others hit me up aight. I love you all and God bless!!!

Re: ANYONE FROM FAGASA and or AMAGAVE!!!

Shobal (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2004 2:07AM GMT
Don't know how many have replied to your message. Anyway, I am a grandchild of Agaiava's sister that resided in Upolu. I now live overseas..but, will tell you more when you e-mail me. Take care and alofas to all in that side of the family.

Posted: 6 Apr 2004 8:57AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2004 9:51PM GMT
Surnames: Alo
My father Imo Folitau Alo is from fagasa. My name is Mili and i would sure like to here from you....... God Bless

Posted: 6 Apr 2004 8:59AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2004 9:51PM GMT
My e-mail address is babytoa@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Imo "Kelemene" Alo (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2004 5:14PM GMT
Talofa lava. I am the son of Imo Alo and grandson of Makeni Alo and Aitogi Alo of Fagasa . I believe we are related through my grandfather. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mili Alo (View posts)
Posted: 29 Sep 2004 6:56AM GMT
Hey Imo, well I'm not the orginal poster of this message I was responding to it like you. Anyhow, my father's name is Imo as well and your grandfather is my father's brother, I lived with your grandfather in the middle 70's in Fagasa along with Logola & Mele. Any way we blood alright, I'd love to hear from you.

Aloha Mili Alo
E-mail Babytoa@aol.com

Lika (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2006 6:32PM GMT
I don't know if this the Tepora Uli that we were in Waipahu side, before they moved to mainland with her parent and brothers. Sorry, it took so long to write but you got my e-mail please write.... Your Aunty Lika from Waipahu.

Almost forgot, my father is Salei Taimatuia from Fagasa. My father's sister married Agaiava and that's also my related to the Agaiava in Fagasa.

Manaia (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2006 9:07PM GMT
Talofa/Hello:

Amanave? Far west end of Tutuila?

Or is there a village on American Samoa with that spelling - Amagave?

I have ancestors stemming from Savai'i and Upolu and made their way to Amanave, Tutuila, Samoa [before 1900] then outward to the States, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South America.

I'm pretty excited if there is a Amagave. I hope someone can respond.

Manuia, Soifua.
Manaia
~=~=~=

Malanie ( Lenora) (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2006 9:30PM GMT
Hey, I'm related to the Agaiava's, and well part of the Taimatuia clang any one rang?!!!. the line!!!, well I'am the daughter of Fuatai Taimatuia.. so hey hollah if you want to know more at my email address provided..
mahalo and God bless you.
Melanie..(Hawaii)

Posted: 16 Mar 2006 10:35PM GMT
Talofa/Aloha/Hello:

Where is the village of "Amagave"???

Manuia/Malo/Regards,
Manaia
~=~=~=
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions