Search for content in message boards

Baizetown, KY

Baizetown, KY

Posted: 20 Feb 2003 9:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Feb 2003 5:01AM GMT
Surnames: Baize
I am also new to this group, and I am hoping to learn more about Baizetown, KY. I am a descendent of John Henry Baize whom I understand helped to found the town. I would like to learn some more about the town history and anything else relating John Henry's relatives to it.

John

Re: Baizetown, KY

Erma McKinley (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2003 2:15PM GMT
Surnames: Baize family
John,
Have you and I talked on the Baizes? I am researching all Baizes, my ggrandmother was Martha Caroline Baize.
From which of John Henry Baize's children are you from? Maybe I can be of some help.
I live near Baizetown, Ky. There is no longer any businesses, but New Zion Missionary Baptist Church still remains at the sharp curve in # 505 South. (This is where the Baizes meet every Labor Day, for reunions, which I attend.)
Erma McKinley

John Baize (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2003 2:26AM GMT
Dear Erma,

Yes, we have corresponded by e-mail before. My statement here was incorrect. I am descended from Madison T. Baize. However, I think I am sort related to John Henry in that Madison's father William was his uncle (I think).

John

Erma McKinley (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2003 7:38PM GMT
Surnames: Baize
I have quite a bit on Madison Thomas Baize family. Could you tell me more about your line?
I may have some on it, but could use more.
Erma McKinley

Posted: 29 Mar 2013 5:13PM GMT
I am looking for information on Madison Thomas Baize and his family. From what I can find which very little he had a daughter Geneva Baize born in 1903, would you happen to have anything on her or this line. If I have the right Geneva she was born 19 Feb 1903 in Kentucky Died 17 April 1982 in Hammond, Indiana, She married Raymond Froehlich and had 3 daughters Eleanore, Margaret & Ruth. ( Ruth is my mother in law) Any help on this line would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Sabrina

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 8:06PM GMT
I have found out that this is the line in which My Geneve Baize belongs to, My Mother in laws Sister Margaret(Marge) said she remembers she had a brother name Lem. I would appreciate any information on this line. Thank You in advance!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic