Search for content in message boards

ramon camacho

ramon camacho

Posted: 21 Feb 2001 10:51AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 8:17AM GMT
My boyfriend is(21) ramon camacho jr. his father was also ramon camacho. he left him and his brother when they were little. My boyfriends dad had a step brother that was born or lived in fresno. he never met him yet the last he knew had past away. my boyfriends father has family and first brothers still living in L.A . My boyfriends dad is mexican, and he should be 40-49 right now. My boyfriend wants to meet all the lost family that he hasn't meet. swetypy@yahoo.com

TO N. LEON

RAMON CAMACHO'S DAUGHTER (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2001 9:14AM GMT
TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN, I NEED SOME MORE INFORMATION ON THIS!!!! GIVE ME ALL YOU CAN AND I WILL E-MAIL YOU SOON!!! MY DAD HAD A STEP BROTHER W/ THE SAME NAME AS MY DAD... IF I RECALL CORRECT. I NEED TO SPEAK W/ MY MOM. FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN ON YOUR BOYFRIENDS DAD'S DAD AND IF HE HAD ANY SISTERS AND NAMES!!!!!! TINA

UPDATED INFOMATION

TO N. LEON (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2001 5:58PM GMT
SORRY, I SPOKE W/ MY MOM AND SHE TOLD ME MY FATHERS HALF BROTHERS NAME WAS RALP[H NOY RAMON AND HE HAD A FULL BRTHOER W/ THAT SAME NAME....... I AM SO SORRY AND IT LEAVES ME AT A DEAD END AGAIN. HE HAD SISTERS TOO. GOOD LUCK... I WILL NEED IT AS WELL. TINA
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 10:58AM GMT
Edited: 29 Mar 2003 8:15AM GMT
Hello,
My name is Ericka Brown, i looked at ur message about ur boyfriend's father. I am looking for my father, Ramon Camacho. I was curious to know if your boyfriend's father was born in mexico in a city that starts with Q something. All i know is that my father would be soon 50 years old...so i am not sure about that...can u describe him? if you have any picture. I do have a picture of my father. let me know if we are speaking of the same person.

smile
ericka brown
Posted: 30 Apr 2001 12:43AM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 9:58AM GMT
I have a uncle named Ramond Camacho he lived in Hayward Cali could this be him?I think he was born in oakland can this help? ?

Re: ramon camacho

Mary Matos Brown (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2001 5:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, I am Ericka N. Browns Mother, (Mary Brown) Ramon Camacho had 11 Brothers, and one Sister. He came from Guadalahara, (may not be spelled right) Mexico. His parents had a farm there that Ramon and his brothers bought for them earning wages here in the United States. His Uncle was in politics in Mexico that is how the boys were able to obtain work visa to come to America. I met Ramon in 1977
in Decatur , Illinois. Ramon, and his brothers Angel and Tranquilino lived together in an apt. here. Ramon was a welder at Ticks. Ramon and I went together, I had his daughter , Ericka Nicole Brown on 7,7, 78. When Ericka was
eight months old Ramon went back to Mexico to visit his parents. He said, he would be back in like two weeks. I never saw him again. Friends said he stayed there to work on the farm and get it going while other brothers came here to work and send more money back. I heard after being in Mexico for three years he finally married. That is the last I ever heard of him, untill a few years ago I heard he was back in the United States. I dont know any more than that. Please reply back. Thankyou Mary Brown
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions