Search for content in message boards

Family Tree

Family Tree

Ron Koehn (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Koehn
I am searching for any info on Ferdinand William Koehn, Henry Koehn, August Koehn that immigrated from Germany about 1885. They settled in Iowa and possibly S. Dakota.

Koehn

Karen Braasch (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Koehn, Wilson

I do not have any history on the Koehn. I only know that my Aunt Ruth( Wilson) was married to Martin Koehn. He worked at the Elgin Watch Factory and retired from there. He was a watch maker. They belonged to the First Baptist Church in Elgin and they had 4 sons, Marvin,Ronald, Larry and Gary.
Ruth passed away in Texas about 10 years ago. She was living with her son Gary and his family.

Ron from Elgin

Ron Koehn (View posts)
No, I'm not the Ron Koehn from Elgin; sorry.

I'm the Ron Koehn from Iowa. Have lived in Minnesota & Wisconsin too. But, orginally from NE Iowa.

Do you have connection to Koehn's in that part of the US?

Koehn

KarenBraasch (View posts)

Is this the Ron Koehn that used to live in Elgin,Illinois?
Married to Claryssa and has 4 children,Devin,Chet and Chad (twin boys) and a daughter Claryssa?
If so, this is your cousin Karen.
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2003 12:47PM GMT
Surnames: KOEHN

Looking for Koehn's from Appleton, WI. My grandmother, Ida Marie Koehn Curtis came to Michigan from there in the early 1900's. I believe her father's name was Fred and that he had come from Berlin, Germany. Any cousins out there? Judy Curtis Schmitz

MINNESOTA KOEHN'S

RON KOEHN (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
I can't make a connection to the Koehn family mentioned in your query. I always thought the Koehn name was unique and mainly centered in the Midwest (especially Iowa).

I'm finding that NOT to be the case and we are "strung" out all over the U.S.

Thanks for the info.

Ron Koehn
Iowa

koehn

lori lee heitkamp (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: koehn
doing family trre with my daughter my father was walter from the fulda minnesota area his parents were carl john koehn and freida adelia tiemens they both came to america from prussia germany any additional informantion would be great.

Re: Family Tree

sarah (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2003 11:06PM GMT
i have a henry koehn that came to iowa from germany at around the same year who married an elizabeth roesch. he was born in 1865 d. 1948 and had 3 brothers that immagrated with him

Re: Family Tree

Posted: 2 Dec 2003 7:12AM GMT
I have a August Kehn who was married to Susanna Jantzen and they came to America uin 1874 from Antonofka,Russoan Poland if this sounds like anything you might need let me know. I will gladly share anything I have so far.

KOEHN - SCHMIDT- Germany, Iowa, Oklahoma 1880-1930

Posted: 25 Nov 2006 9:06AM GMT
Surnames: Koehn, Schmidt.
Who did your Ferdinand William Koehn marry? I am looking for a Fred Koehn who married Wilhelmina "Mina or Minnie" Schmidt. They were in Lincoln, Iowa in 1900. There were 3 other Koehn families in the county, a John, Joe , and Henry. The father , John, was born in August 1823 in Germany. In 1910,1920 and 1930 they were in Antelope, Logan County, OK.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions