Search for content in message boards

Information for tree

Information for tree

Teresa Wheaton Roberdes (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 7:39PM GMT
I don't know who started this tree, but I can fill in quite a bit of info. U.Grant Wheaton II was my father. Please get in touch with me.
Thanks

family tree

Lisa Wheaton Packard (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2000 9:57AM GMT
Hello Teresa,
one of my daughters is doing a family tree also. I know that Grant is not my real father, but he was leagally. That is what is on the books and that is the information that my daughter wants. Could you write her and give her the information that she needs? Also, I gave Cindy your e-mail address, has she written you yet? I e-mailed it to her and my e-mail isn't working very well. I don't know if she got it. I hope that you are all doing well. Thank You.
Lisa

Geneology

Posted: 29 Oct 2000 10:08AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2003 1:26AM GMT
Hi Teresa,
I hope you may be able to help me.
If you have done family history work you might be able to locate my link to the Wheaton's.
I am looking for the family of Harry L. Wheaton and Jane Yegge-Wheaton. Jane was born 1894. Their children are Charles 1916,
George 1924 and Harry L. Jr. 1936.
Please contact me if you can help.
Alan Yegge
Ph# (515)964-0859
e-mail: artisanyegge@aol.com
Posted: 31 Jan 2001 6:27PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 3:31AM GMT
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I WAS BORN TERESA J WHEATON ALSO, I ALWAYS THOUGHT I HAD AN ODD NAME I AM GLAD I SHARE IT. JUST THOUGHT IT WAS NEAT. MY WHEATONE ARE IN OHIO

Wheatons

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2001 8:58AM GMT
Hi! Glad to hear from you. Teresa is not a very common name around here, so to find someone with your first and last name is cool. My family is from New York and I believe originally from England.

WHEATON's in Ohio

Posted: 3 Mar 2001 8:53AM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2001 4:31AM GMT
I am searching for James WHEATON who was born in PA also on 3 July 1812. He was married to an Mary SAFREED and they settled in Meigs County, Ohio. My great-great grandfather was child number 13 out of 14. Don't know where in PA he might have been from. Please e-mail me at pshinnick@hotmail.com if you see that there might be a connection. Thanks for taking the time to read my message.

Re: Wheatons

Posted: 11 Mar 2002 9:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jul 2002 2:05AM GMT
I am trying to start a family tree search. I haven't been successful yet. I do know that George Wheaton married Marion Smith and lived in New York. Any link?

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2002 1:46PM GMT
Surnames: wheaton,schmidt/smith,
I am sorry, but I haven't got very far on the Wheaton's , they have been very hard to track, not many records of anything, but here is what I have, my g-father was Jesse Neviile Wheaton, his father was, Lawrence Neil, and his father was Samuel, they all lived in this ares of Ohio, I haven't been able to find where Samuel came from for sure, but I am heading in the direction of New York, I don't know if he was a immigrant either, From what I do have on him it points me to the New York area, if you can make a connection please let me know. Here is my e-mail haglerfarms@ohiohills.com Thanks

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2002 3:20PM GMT
Ruby,
I didn't recognize any of the names, but we're not a very connected branch of the family tree. My father and grandfather were both named Ulysses Grant Wheaton. My grandfather had several brothers, I know of Frank and Clyde, but can't remember the others. I do know they lived in New York and the family orginally came from England.

Re: Information for tree

Posted: 23 Mar 2002 6:47AM GMT
Surnames: ROBERDES
I am looking for information on the Roberdes family if you have it. I have info back to Andrew Jackson Roberdes and that is it. There is a reference to a Blanch Roberdes shopkeeper from Philadelphia around 1776 and a Alice Roberdes in England in 1500. But also heard Roberdes is French.

I am not Melanie. Melanie is my wife, Jan Roberdes Frensley, niece..

Please respond to creatvadvn@aol.com. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions