Search for content in message boards

Searching for Father, Johnny Ray Phillips born 8/1/55 in Salisbury, NC

Searching for Father, Johnny Ray Phillips born 8/1/55 in Salisbury, NC

Posted: 3 Oct 2007 9:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello to all,
I am searching for my Father named Johnny (not sure about spelling, could be Johnnie or go by John) Ray Phillips born in Rowan county, salisbury, NC on August 01, 1955. His mothers name was Naomi Phillips, I think her maiden name might have been Lemly. His fathers name is thought to be David S Phillips. Both are deceased. Naomi passed around 1983 and his David Phillips passed when my father was in the 3rd grade. I have found out through the DOC that in 1991 my father's address was Route 2 box 699k shue road, salisbury, NC, 28144. My father also has a sister named Bonnie Phillips, but we have reason to believe she lives in Texas now. Bonnie has a daughter named Angela. I was hoping perhaps someone out here might know the family. From what I understand the entire family is from Rowan county with the earlier generations being born and raised in Rowan County. If anyone thinks they might have some information that would assist me in my search, PLEASE contact me. Thank you so much for your time. Take Care ~ Johnny's Daughter, Racheal Anne Phillips

Re: Searching for Father, Johnny Ray Phillips born 8/1/55 in Salisbury, NC

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 7:51AM GMT
I am sure I knew your daddy years ago when you were just a baby --- I worked with him in Salisbury, NC, and dated him for a short time when he and your mama separated. Please contact me when you can! I would love to talk further with you! barj1958@yahoo.com

Re: Searching for Father, Johnny Ray Phillips born 8/1/55 in Salisbury, NC

Posted: 6 Feb 2013 6:05AM GMT
Hello Racheal I`m Billy Ray Phillips , I don`t know where your father is but can tell you about the Phillips and Wilson part of family. Your grand father was name David Coate Phillips and he pass in 1996 and his brother R.B. my father pass in 1999. David mother was a Wilson and came from Iredell county and Cherokee and his father came from Tenn. hope you see this and get back to me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic