Search for content in message boards

Kruger - Hoekstra help!

Kruger - Hoekstra help!

Susan Kruger - Besta (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2003 2:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kruger, Hoekstra
I need help in locating my Great Grandfather: Rine Kruger. I can not get past this point in our geneology. Any help at all is sooo much appreciated. Thanks!!

Rine Kruger born 8-1-1869, Winschoten, Gron. Holland married Martha Hoekstra 2-3-1898 in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA and are parents of:
Ralph, Anna, Henrietta, Marie, Stanley, Martin, Henry, twins Fred & Edward, Paul, John, Rine Jr.

At age 9 he left school to go to work for a farmer. He was a member of the First United church of Christ (German-Ref) and died 12-31-1952 in Galion, Ohio of Heart Disease. Buried at fairview Cemetary in Gallion, Ohio.

Re: Kruger - Hoekstra help!

Posted: 16 May 2003 1:34PM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2003 11:13PM GMT
In the 1930 US census his name is spelled Ruie. He is also in the 1910 census for Ohio. He is reported ascoming to the US in 1885. U can get data from www.ancestry.com

Susan Kruger Besta (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2003 12:29AM GMT
Surnames: Kruger
Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for your help with Rine/Rhine now Ruie Kruger HA. I have not signed up for the paid benefits on Ancestory.Com so I can't access the information right now. Hopefully, sometime in the future I will be able to.

I did do a search on here though and nothing else came up so I must be the only one going that far.

Again, I really appreciate your replying and help!

Best wishes,
Susan Kruger Besta

Posted: 17 May 2003 12:42AM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2003 11:13PM GMT
Hi Susan, if u can send me a direct e-mail to my e-mail address rather than posting to the board I can send you the census data to ur e-mail address. I sent you some info but u may have ur computer set up as not to receive e-mail from people you dont know. Send a msg to my e-mail address and give me an e-mail address I can send data to. Cheers. Bob

Susan Kruger Besta (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2003 1:14AM GMT
Surnames: Kruger, Krueger
Hello Bob,
Thanks so much for your help! I have found out that two of my Grandpa's brothers are still alive and I have contacted one of them. He told me his father, who was Rine/Rhine b: 1 Aug 1869 at Winschoten (Groningen) Holland had cousins living in Winschoten also. There were 2 generations of KRUGER's there in Woldendorp near Goningen. There was a Hendrik who married a Kruger in 1847 Detondorf, Germany who then went to the Netherland's.

He is looking for more information for me and we will be in contact again shortly. Stoffer turns out to be Rhine's brother.

My Email address is: kcsuzyq@aol.com and I can receive all emails however, if I don't know who it is from and the subject doesn't look familiar, I may inadvertently delete the message. As long as the message says KRUGER INFO or such, I will read it.

Thanks SO MUCH for your help!!
Sincerely,
Susan Kruger Besta

Richard Hubert (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2003 5:43PM GMT
I've send you the requested data by email

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 8:21PM GMT
Susan, I have found your message from long ago.

you can finf Kruger information in the Netherlands on www.genlias.nl

the page is also in english, if you need help just give an email to h.zwarberg(at)planet.nl
per page

Find a board about a specific topic