Hi again Dave,
I think you might just be right. I am so excited to connect with someone who might know about my GGreatGrandmother's family.
The name Gardner goes a long way in the family. I am going to send you a list of the children I have on my papers.
Children of Phoeba Louiza Holmes Sain and Samuel Daniel Sain:
1. James Thomas Sain b. Feb. 8, 1871 married Hope.
a. Jim Ben Sain
2. Sarah Olive Sain b. July 31, 1872 married June 18, 1893 in Ultimathla, Ark ( Seuier Co.) They had 13 children. I do have their names.
3. Geoffrey H. Sain b. April 27, 1894 Nashville, Ark married Bernice DOD Jan 23, 1964 Globe, Arizona Pinal cemetery central Hights Arz.
7. Maude Ellen Sain b. March 23, 1878 d. June 25, 1907 at age of 29 y/o married Samuel Provence had 4 children I have their names too
8. William Andrew Sain b. Jan 23, 1880 d. Aug 28, 1901 at the age of 21 accidently killed in hunting accident. married Madie White one child
a. Verna Irene Sain b. Feb. 18, 1901
9. Matthew Absolom Sain b. Dec. 23, 1882 d. Dec. 21 1909 at age of 27. He was unmarried and died of phenumonia in Morenci, Arz
11.Samuel Elisha Sain b. Feb 11, 1885 d. 1970 burried in Hot Springs , Ark married Cora Ethel Goodard had 3 children
12. Phoba May Sain married Dr. J. B. Chase d. 1933 at age of 26 4 children
13. Richard Holmes Sain b. Aug 20, 1888 d. Dec 14, 1969 age 81 in Melrose, N. M. married Frances Ada Bailey Dec. 25, 1910 in Cerrogorda, Ark b. Jan 5, 1895 d. Dec 14, 1970 buried Melrose, N. M. they had 10 children
14. Robert Gardner "Bob" Sain b. April 26, 1891 Ultimathulia, Ark (Sevier Co.) DOD Feb 11, 1981 Amarillo, Texas buried in Odema Cemetery just outside of Eldorado, Okla. Married Cora Ethel Cabaniss March 26, 1911 in Cerragoda, Ark Little River Co.. They had 8 children as far as I know all children but one which was my Mom were born on Eldorado, Okla. Mom Vera Marie Sain was born in McNight, Texas Feb 19, 1929 and is still living here in Amarillo, Texas where I live also.
Dave I will write you on e-mail also. My e-mail addy is firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to have more of your info also.