I cannot help you with the specific names you give, but here is a local Maryland family (Worcester County) of the general time period:
Descendants of John J. Beachboard
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN J.1 BEACHBOARD was born c 1829, and died 1882 in Girdletree. MD. He married (1) HESTER CONOWAY 1850. She died Bet. 1860 - 1865. He married (2) ROSENA BARNES 1865, daughter of BENJAMIN BARNES. She was born c 1835, and died 1887 in Girdletree.
Children of JOHN BEACHBOARD and HESTER CONOWAY are:
i. ELEANORA2 BEACHBOARD, b. c 1852.
ii. ANNIE BEACHBOARD, b. c 1853; m. SAMUEL LAFFERTY.
iii. LAURA T. BEACHBOARD, b. c 1855; m. JOHN DAVIS.
iv. WILLIAM BEACHBOARD, b. c 1856.
2. v. JAMES EDWARD BEACHBOARD, b. March 1859; d. 17 April 1934.
Children of JOHN BEACHBOARD and ROSENA BARNES are:
vi. PETER F.2 BEACHBOARD.
vii. JOHN H. BEACHBOARD.
viii. WHEATLEY B(ARNES?). BEACHBOARD.
ix. ROBERT H.P. BEACHBOARD.
3. x. ROSA LEE BEACHBOARD, b. January 1860.
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES EDWARD2 BEACHBOARD (JOHN J.1) was born March 1859, and died 17 April 1934. He married MARY (MOLLY) ELLEN BARNES 7 March 1888, daughter of ELIJAH BARNES and MARY HUDSON. She was born 3 January 1870.
Notes for JAMES EDWARD BEACHBOARD:
1900 Census, p. 34, HH #213, Girdletree: Edward, 41, is a boatman.
1920 Census, p. 246, Eighth District (Girdletree), HH #68: James E., 60, carpenter; Molly E. (Barnes), 49; Charles E., 19.
James's will was written Nov 9, 1929, and probated July 10, 1934. He does not name his wife but lists sons Luther P., Ray A., and Charles E. (PJ 10, 50).
Children of JAMES BEACHBOARD and MARY BARNES are:
i. LUTHER PAUL3 BEACHBOARD, b. January 1889.
ii. RAYMOND A. BEACHBOARD, b. November 1891.
4. iii. CHARLES E. BEACHBOARD, b. May 1900.
3. ROSA LEE2 BEACHBOARD (JOHN J.1) was born January 1860. She married JAMES JOHN REDDEN, son of JAMES REDDEN and ELIZABETH MITCHELL. He was born 10 August 1862.
Children of ROSA BEACHBOARD and JAMES REDDEN are:
i. THOMAS GRESHAM3 REDDEN, b. 27 October 1889.
ii. ELIZABETH REDDEN, b. December 1893.
iii. JAMES LINCOLN REDDEN, b. May 1898.
iv. WILLIAM K. REDDEN, b. c 1905.
Generation No. 3
4. CHARLES E.3 BEACHBOARD (JAMES EDWARD2, JOHN J.1) was born May 1900. He married DORA VIRGINIA DICKERSON, daughter of WILLIAM DICKERSON and ARRA JONES. She was born 6 August 1901 in Girdletree, and died 13 December 1975.
Notes for DORA VIRGINIA DICKERSON:
WD, 13 March 1936, Girdletree News, p. 9: Mrs. Charles Beachboard accompanied her little son Robert to Baltimore where he is receiving treatment in a hospital of that city.
Children of CHARLES BEACHBOARD and DORA DICKERSON are:
5. i. CHARLES4 BEACHBOARD, JR..
ii. ROBERT BEACHBOARD.
Generation No. 4
5. CHARLES4 BEACHBOARD, JR. (CHARLES E.3, JAMES EDWARD2, JOHN J.1) He married TERESA FAULTER.
Children of CHARLES BEACHBOARD and TERESA FAULTER are:
i. SANDRA5 BEACHBOARD.
ii. LYNN BEACHBOARD.
iii. MARK BEACHBOARD.