Search for content in message boards

Camp Photo's

Camp Photo's

Beverly King-Goodwin (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2005 6:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Camp
My grandmother was Martha Frances Camp. The line is: Martha, Ruben, William T., Ossimus, William, John & Thomas III. I would be grateful to anyone that has photos of any Camp family members if they would share them with me. I don't mind if they are not in the direct line. I would love to add other photos to a collection and would love to see other cousins (no matter how distant) and members of their families. My dad was orphaned at age 6 so there are few to no photo in my family of my dad's family.

I do have one of Martha Camp (My grandmother) at abt. age 18 and one of her with her family (her husband was Jesse Stokes King and 3 of her 5 children) Additionally, I have a picture of her husband (my grandfather) when he was abt. 18. I also have a picture of Reuben Columbus Camp (my great grandfather) by himself. I would be willing to share these photos and any others that may be of interest. I also have one of my dad (Rev. Lee King) as a young man in his army uniform and one of an uncle at a young age. I would also be willing to share later pictures of Martha's children even though our last name is King if anyone is interested.

I would be willing to share the family line on Martha Frances Camp-King's children down to present day and any photos I have. I would also dearly love to have your family line.

Please email me if you are willing to let me have copies of your pictures and/or would like to have the family line info or are willing to share your line no matter how distance.

My email address is: bevs_email@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Beverly King-Goodwin.

Re: Camp Photo's

Doris Camp Perkins (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2005 5:13PM GMT
Bev, you may want to check out the new web site of Thomas D. Camp. http://tomcamp.org/

He has posted several pictures of our direct Camp lineage.

Beverly King-Goodwin (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2005 2:11PM GMT
Surnames: Camp, King
Thank you so much Doris. I love to have new information to look at. I took a quick peek and I am very excited to see all of the information there. I love finding new connections no matter how remote or close. Stay in contact. You can always email me privately.

Thank you again.
Bev.

J. Camp (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2005 1:16AM GMT
Bev i agree, the disatance of family doesn't matter. My family Camps that i have are from ohio, I'm just getting started and do have pictures and photo's of grave sights, please remind me for photos, I'm a bit unorganized right now.

Where are you from?

Posted: 13 Jan 2005 2:47AM GMT
Hi J,

I live in Michigan north of Detroit in Troy. However, my Camp roots and where I grew-up at... is in Tennessee. My grandmother "Mattie" Martha Frances Camp was born is Sequatchie County, Tennessee and my great grandfather (Ruben Columbus Camp) was from there also. My GG greandfather (William Thomas Camp) was from GA. You will find them on the camp family website. If you don't have the web address let me know and I will give it to you.

I would dearly love to have photo's of people, gravesites, and your line or whatever you are willing to share. I would be happy to mail you copies of some old pictures I have or just email you a copy... whatever works best for you. I too have pictures of some grave sites in Tennessee and I also have documents that I can make you copies of if you would like them. Let me know if you are interested.

Bev.

J. Camp (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2005 1:40AM GMT
Bev,

Yes, interested in what you have. Send by e-mail is fine.

I don't have website. Please keep in touch so i can send what i have, I'll be with my father end of month and we will set down so i can get names for some of these pictures i have.

Jacalyn

Posted: 20 Jan 2005 9:10PM GMT
Hi Jacalyn,

Did you get the photos that I emailed to you. Let me know if you did not.

Bev.

Posted: 5 Jul 2005 5:50AM GMT
Hi,

I saw your post on ancestry.com about John and Mary. I have them in my family tree also. They had 9 children. If interested in sharing stuff please email me.

Robin

jcamp- greve (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2005 4:45PM GMT
"yes", i would be very interested in sharing info, i've been waiting sometime.

it will take me a few days due to company.

jacalyn

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 6:23PM GMT
Bevs I sent you an email that you might find interesting but if you dont get the pics or message please let me know at jonus_brewer@yahoo.com. Eliza Frances Camp, William T Camps daughter. I dont know much about my family line but my aunt has done a lot of research on it. If any pics please, Id love to see them and a description of who they are.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic