Search for content in message boards

LONGSINE and TREPANIER genealogy

Posted: 10 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 2:49AM GMT
Surnames: LONGSINE, TREPANIER
I am doing research for another person, who is related to the LONGSINE and TREPANIER family from Oconto, Oconto County, WI. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted: 28 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 4:47AM GMT
Surnames: GASPERICH, PLESH, MARUSICH, CASPARY, KOENEN, CASEY, DOOLING, WESTCOTT, DEMAIFFE
If the Longsine family you are talking about is part of the Richard Westcott family, we are probably related.
Posted: 12 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 4:47AM GMT
Surnames: GASPERICH, PLESH, MARUSICH, CASEY, WESTCOTT, DEMAIFFE, CASPARY, KOENEN
Marjorie Westcott w. Edward Sylvester Longsine, Jr., son of Edward Longsine and Elvina Trapanier. Have more info, but haven't been working on this line for a while. I am sure other researchers will see your posted message and can help you more than I. Please let me know if you see a connection with this family.

cousins?

Shari (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Longsine, Trepanier, Burdick, Morisette
My Father (Leo Burdick) lived in Oconto, WI. I remember visiting my cousins there, & KNOW there was some connection between the families. 1st or 2nd cousins, maybe. am researching his family with very little progress. Leo was born in 1917(?) probably in Stiles, WI. I remember a LONGSINE in Dad's age grp. and a Francis (male) Trepanier probably about the same age, also.Franny (jr.) was born about 1943-44.

Longsine/Burdick

Shari (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Longsine, Burdick, Marlow
Letha BURDICK -1st husband was Charles LONGSINE. Letha-dau. of John BURDICK & Ann MARLOW. thanks to a great person in Little Suamico, am FINALLY finding my Dad's(Leo David BURDICK) roots.Letha is his sister.

Re: LONGSINE and TREPANIER genealogy

Neil Trepanier (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2002 3:00AM GMT
Saw your notice on the computer about the Trepanier. I am a Trepanier descended from Joseph Trepanier & Mary Elizabeth Hebert from Westboro, Wi.,. I know we are probably related in some way. If you would like to know more you now have my e-mail address, spikex345@yahoo.com. If you e-mail me, I will reply. Hope to hear from you

Sincerely
Neil Trepanier

Re: LONGSINE and TREPANIER genealogy

Posted: 18 Apr 2005 3:13PM GMT
Edited: 24 Nov 2006 12:15AM GMT
Hello Neil,

I am looking for a Joseph Trepanier b. 25 Jul 1826 s/o Paul and Marguerite Valliere who moved from Quebec in 1848 to Wisconsin. Most of his brothers and sister moved to St. Joachim, Ontario.

Below is some information from the St. Joachim Parish Aniversary Book concerning a visit from brother Alpha to Joseph Trepanier in Wisconsin.

"Alpha Trepanier, was born June 16, 1838 in St. Ursule Parish, Quebec. He was the son of Paul and Marguerite Valliere.
At age 15, Alpha came to visit his brother Narcisse who lived in St. Joachim. After a short stay, he went on to Hayward, Wisconsin to join older brother Joseph Trepanier who had left Quebec in 1848."

Can you tell me when your Joseph Trepanier was born and who his parents where.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Juliette
Windsor, Ontario
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions