Search for content in message boards

Cole, Illinois, Wayne Leon Cole

Cole, Illinois, Wayne Leon Cole

Teresa Glasford (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 1999 7:39AM GMT
My grandfather is Wayne Leon Cole. He lives in Ramsey, Illinois. He married Ruth Broemser. There children are Henry, Richard, Norma, Sandy, Geraldine, Charlotte, and Judy. If anyone has any information about this family tree I would appreciate it. I'm am just starting this so any info would be great. Thank you.

Wayne Cole (per your inquiry)

Virginia (Broemser) Allred (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2000 6:46PM GMT
You apparently are a second cousin to me, as your grandmother, Ruth Broemser, was my father, Ralph Broemsers' baby sister. I live in Alton, Illinois. If you would like to write to me snail mail, I am not online very often. I am at Virginia Allred, P.O. Box 1022 Alton, Illinois 62002. Look forward to hearing from you. Ginny

Post Script

Virginia (Broemser) Allred (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2000 6:53PM GMT
I meant to ask you, who your parents are. Also, even though I am not online often, my husband, Tom, checks our e-mail every morning. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ginny

Ginn

Cole

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2000 4:43PM GMT
Teresa, We do not know if you have recieved our message from 2/4/2000 or not regarding the Broemser family connection. If you would like to e-mail us at tandg@aol.com. we would love to hear from you. Also, please feel free to send us your e-mail address so we can stay in touch. Ginny Allred P.S. Are you Judy's daughter?

Re: Cole, Illinois, Wayne Leon Cole

Posted: 21 Oct 2012 11:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Teresa,
I know this is a long shot, but I have hope. My great great grandfather enlisted for the Mexican American War in Alton, Ill. "COLE, JILES M PVT B 2 IL INF ALTON
Enlisted June 30, 1846 at Alton, Illinois and was mustered into service as a private in Company "B" 2nd Regiment Illionois Voleenteres, Served in Mexican American War. Discharged June 18, 1847 at Camargo, Mexico."
His name was actually Giles M. Cole b. 25 Dec 1825 in Alabama. I have no idea who his parents were, but have all the names of his siblings. He married Martha Jane Morgan in Alexander County, Ill on 08 Jan 1848. A few years later they moved from Alexander Co to Missouri.

Help if you can,
Barbara Cole Adams
per page

Find a board about a specific topic