Search for content in message boards

family tree

family tree

carmen ellington-coleman (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2000 9:26PM GMT
I'm really intereseted in finding descendants of Moses Ellington. I also amm curious if any ellington's listed are related to myself and how. I know this is far fetched, but i don't know where else to start. My great-great aunt Thelma Ellington was raised in cleveland, ohio. She is currently 84.

ellington

Posted: 13 Aug 2000 1:24PM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2002 12:21AM GMT
My relatives lived in the Akron area of Ohio. Dont know if any of the names are familiar to your grandmother but I will list a few: John Bethel, Lowell, Addie(Duke)Wathon, George ( my father ) Lovene John Bethel Jr. Ellington.
Let me know if any of these are helpful.

FAMILY

CHARLES (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 8:22PM GMT
I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW ME, BUT MY GRANDFATHER;
SOLOMN ELLINGTON WAS "THE DUKE" 2ND COUSIN.
I WANT TO KNOW MY FATHER TREE LINE, BUT MY
GRANDFATHER IS NOT LIVING....BUT IF HE WAS,
I WOULD TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS HIS FATHER NAME.
SO TO ME "THE DUKE" IS MY GREAT UNCLE......I AM
ORIGINAL STAYING IN MEMPHIS TN, BUT I AM
FROM MISSISSIPPI.

ellingtons

Posted: 21 Sep 2000 7:44AM GMT
Edited: 26 May 2002 5:29AM GMT
Carmen i have a Moses Ellington born in 1812, in my family research Moses is the great grand father of my great cousin, Edward Kennedy 'Duke' Ellington. Moses did have 10 children,james,martha, simons,oscar, harrison,job,thomas,lewis and 2 unknown females

Ellington's are my family too!

Lisa Shaffer (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2000 1:22PM GMT
Please e-mail me at officmgr@sssnet. My great-grandmother is Sadie Mae Ellington Bowling and her brother was George Ellington.

I would love to talk family history!
Lisa

ellington

Posted: 30 Mar 2001 3:08PM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2002 12:21AM GMT
Was going back through the web page and found that Sadie is related to you. My great grandfather, George,is her brother. I have recieve a lot of information recently about his parents and so forth. Can send it to you if you like.

Ellington's

Lisa Shaffer (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2001 5:29AM GMT
yes, I would like that very much. my e-mail is officmgr@sssnet.com
Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic