Search for content in message boards

William Joseph Hoge--AR/TX

William Joseph Hoge--AR/TX

Posted: 10 Dec 2001 1:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jan 2006 3:42AM GMT
Surnames: Hoge-Watkins-Moyer-Henderson
William Joseph Hoge was born Dec 1858 in Ar, the son of William(?) Hoge and Mary Henderson. Mr. Hoge died and Mary remarried to Dan Watkins, having a son Daniel Monroe. Dan Watkins was killed in Civil War and Mary remarried to Charles Moyer. They had 4 sons and one daughter. William Joseph Hoge married M.D. King in 1882 in Benton Co, AR. He moved to Bonham Co, TX, and was living there in 1912. He was living in TX in 1936 and apparently died by 1939. Does anyone have any info on William Joseph Hoge and his descendants, and his father.

Re: William Joseph Hoge--AR/TX

Posted: 6 Dec 2008 1:58AM GMT
William Joseph Hoge was the father of my grandfather, Everett and his sister, Lucy. They also had a daughter, Molly who died at 5 years of age. He and Mandy King divorced and he remarried. I have all the info. You had the info about W.J.s dad dying and also Daniel dying, thank you for posting it. Please contact me, carolsbeck@yahoo.com or 940-665-1100.

Re: William Joseph Hoge--AR/TX

Posted: 8 Jan 2012 8:15PM GMT
Hello again. Just to remind you...you emailed me several months back and we were supposed to get out "minds" together, one of these days. One of my main focuses this year is to really work on genealogy. I have recently found a link that I think may have found William Joseph Hoge's father and his father. I don't remember if I gave you the information I had from William Joseph till today. Email me back at carolsbeck@yahoo.com and we'll get started again.
Carol Hogue Beck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic