Search for content in message boards

Vieau Surname

Vieau Surname

Posted: 14 Dec 2000 3:59PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2003 9:10PM GMT
There are roughly 50 of us that research the Viau and Vieau names that belong to an e-mail group (for almost a year now). If you wish to participate, contact me at viau@aasp.net for details

VIEAU

ROSEMARY LEE (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2001 10:44AM GMT
Ray,

My ggrandmother's name was Mary Vieau. She was from Green Bay, Wi.She married J Larvis Lavigne. They had 3 children. John, George and Priscill. Do you have any info.

Thank You
Rosemary

Mary Vieau

Posted: 1 Apr 2001 10:08AM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2003 9:10PM GMT
Hi Rosemary. For some reason I could not reply to your inquiry for a while. Some members in our group have a connection to the line that you are talking about. Two of them have also tried to reply to your message. You can contact me direct at viau@aasp.net or you can browse our messages at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/v-group/messages

Re: VIEAU

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2002 4:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Rosemary
Have you found the info you were searching for? Mary was daug. of Jacques amd angelique vieaux. She m.
John L. LaVigne about 1815 I have 5 child. for them: John, Johanna, Stella,
Priscilla and George.
Good luck if these are not the right ones.
Linda

Re: Vieau Surname

Posted: 2 Mar 2004 10:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
ray unable to get on line at this time .
we have not heard from any-1 in almost a year
we have new email it is vanyea@triton.net
hope to hear from you soon. i lost track of any information sent out 2 me. also i lost all information that was stored on computer.everything was wiped out that was sent to me so i will be looking for most of the information again.
hope to hear from you soon.
THANKS.
STEVEN VANIER
VANYEA@TRITON.NET
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions