Search for content in message boards

Frank Smith married Bertha Satterfield, looking for them and their families

Frank Smith married Bertha Satterfield, looking for them and their families

Posted: 24 Jan 2008 6:43PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Satterfield,Smith,Blanton,Wilkie ,Vaughn
Hi There, I am looking for any information on any of these People. Johnny Franklin Smith not sure where he`s born .he has Brother`s and Sister`s their names are Johnny,Archie,Neicie,Rosiles,Leila,Collett. Johnny Franklin married Narcese Collette She`s the daughter of Archie Collette. Archie Smith married Mary F .Wilkie She is the daughter of Lee Wilkie and Gelina Richards .Gelina is the daughter of John Richards. Lee Wilkie is the son of Washington Wilkie. Archie Smith and Mary Wilkie have Franklin Herbert Smith Eula,Laura,Willie L,Elmer B, Charles R Smith. Frank Smith born in January 26,1915 in Cherokee County Georgia died 1976 married Bertha Satterfield born 12-16-1913 Cherokke County died 2-8-1978 Roswell County Georgia They have these Children Robert ,Patsy,Frankie,Terry,Billy,Johnny Jimmy . Bertha Satterfield who married Frank Smith She is the daughter of T.D. Satterfield,Lillie Blanton they also have L.D,Rany,Clifford,Jeff,Eliza,Annie(Ammie) Lee,Winifred . T.D Satterfield married Lillie Blanton Lillie is the daughter of Pinkey Blanton and Annie Lee White. T.D Satterfield`s parents are Milton Satterfield and Anna Vaughn . Milton has brother`s and sisters they are Trusse,Harrison,Etta,Angelina,Nannie. Anna Vaughn`s Brother`s and Sister`s are Jim,Julie,Molly . Milton T .Satterfield is the son of Tedford Satterfield .Tedford has brothers and sister`s who are Milton,Nannie. Doene Satterfield has kid`s named L.D. Ramzo,Clifford,Bertha,Anna Lee, Winnifred . His second wife was Vida Nelson they have Jeff,Elige If any of this sound`s familiar to You Please Contact Me. I`m working on My Mother-n-Law`s Family History and am running into brick wall`s. Thank You for Your time and Have a Great Day!

Re: Frank Smith married Bertha Satterfield, looking for them and their families

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 1:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Satterfield
Hello,

Who is your mother in law..if I may ask? My Dad is L.D. Satterfield. Bertha Satterfield was his sister. My Aunt Bertha I remember her well. She was wonderful. I still have the quilt she made me when I graduated High school.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Janice Satterfield Pearlman

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 4:12PM GMT
Surnames: Smith,Satterfield
Hi There! My Mother-n-Law is Patsy who was married to Gerald (Max) Hendrix. She`s the Daughter of Franklin H Smith and Bertha Satterfield . I look forward to hearing from You . Julie

Posted: 29 Feb 2008 1:45PM GMT
Hello Julie,

What road blocks are you refering to? I'm not sure I remember Patsy but I have asked my older brothers if they remember her. I will let you know. I do remember Frankie (Frankie Mae) Terry and Billy. Our cousin Teresa died not too long ago her mother was Aunt Annie Lee Satterfield Johnson. I saw Frankie Mae and Terry at the funeral.

Do you live in Georgia or out of state?

Talk to you soon
Janice

Posted: 29 Feb 2008 2:16PM GMT
I meant to say brick walls not road blocks but I guess they are the same.

I am off work today and will be back on around noon. I have to take my daughter to the eye doctor.

Talk to you soon.
Janice Sattterfield Pearlman

Posted: 29 Feb 2008 2:18PM GMT
Hi Julie,

My brother Jerry Satterfield remembers Patsy. Did you know that Bertha was married second to Dave Robertson? That's who I knew her to be with when I was growing up..Uncle Dave.

Talk to you soon.
Janice

Posted: 29 Feb 2008 4:00PM GMT
Hi There, I live in Illinois. Patsy`s brother`s and sister`s are Terry,Billy,Bobby,Frankie,Johnny,Jimmy . Patsy said Her Mom married a Dave Roberson But She`s not sure when He died? The information I got from Her on Her side I have names But no Dates. I know Her Mom (Bertha was born 12-16-1913 Cherokee Co. Georgia and passed 2-8-1978 Northside Hospital Georgia. And Her Dad Franklin Herbert Smith was born 1-26-1915 and passed in April or May 1976. On Dave Roberson There`s no dates. I would be intersted in any Information Obits Dates on Satterfield-Smith sides that You have. Plus there Family`s. That sure would Help Me . It`s so nice to finally have found someone on the Satterfield side. Dave Roberson and Bertha married 8-15-1957 in Roswell Georgia. Not Sure if Dave had Kid`s or not? The Brick wall I am Referring to was not having Dates just names. Any information You could Share would really be appreciated. My Email is Jstenn6567@aol.com I look forward to hearing from You. Have a Great Day. Julie

Posted: 13 Jun 2008 10:46PM GMT
Hi,

I know Patsy and thank god I got to see her
about 2 years ago at her brother's home in
Roswell, Ga.. Her brother is Terry Smith.

I had not seen her since the 56 or 57. She
look's great. I saw Frankie Mae and her husband
Buddy there also.

I remember Aunt Anna lee, Aunt Bertha, always
will remember them and all the good times we had
visiting them as kids in the 40's and 50's. There
area lot of memories.

My dad was Louie D. Satterfield, Mother is Lois
Virginia( Lawson ) Satterfield. My brothers are
Jerry, Kenneth, Sisters are Pam, Janice, and Carolyn.
Carolyn pass away with cancer a few years back.

My sister Janice Pearlman has research our family tree
way back there. Both sides of the family Lawson and
Satterfield.

Keep in touch sattdon@aol.com

Posted: 5 May 2012 5:17PM GMT
Surnames: Smith
This is Denise:
Bertha's Children were
Robert (Bobby) Smith -Deceased
Billy Smith -Deceased
Terry Smith - Deceased
Jimmy Smith - Deceased
Johnny Lyle Smith -Deceased
Patsy Smith (Robinson)- Deceased
Frakie Mae Smith (Brown)

Posted: 6 May 2012 3:15AM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2013 5:21PM GMT
Hello Denise, I can remember most of Aunt Bertha's children. Thanks for the info. I know Patsy passed away to that long ago.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic