Search for content in message boards

Obits for Brown County

Obits for Brown County

Posted: 1 Aug 2012 12:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
where can I send for obits for Brown County? I posted several years ago for a couple obits and didm't get any feedback. Thanks for your help. Susan

Re: Obits for Brown County

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 12:14AM GMT
Do you have dates? If they are within the last 10 years I can look them up online through our library's website.

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 4:39PM GMT
I will help you with look ups. I work just a few blocks from the library where all newspapers are microfiched.

I'll need names and dates that you want looked up, please.

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 10:59PM GMT
I would like the following ofibts. loArnold Sundstrom. He died in March 21. 1982 in Depere, Brown, Wi. Also, I would like an obit look up for Margretha Sundstrom who died in Oct, 1969 no day listed. She died in the same city as Arnold. Thanks for your help.

Susan.

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 11:00PM GMT
Sorry that name should be Arnold Sundstrom.

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 12:34AM GMT
Did you get the information I sent you?

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 5:11PM GMT
I would like 2 obits looked up from 1970's. Please contact me at lwalters3@new.rr.com

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 2:55AM GMT
Did you ever find the information on the names I sent you In August of this year.

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 10:23PM GMT
Hi, Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten but was able to go to the library for them today.

Here is Arnold's:
3/22/82, Green Bay, Wisconsin, published in the Green Bay Press-Gazette:
Arnold V. Sundstrom
Arnold V. Sundstrom, 81, 232 S. Ontario St., De Pere, died Sunday morning at home. He was born in Finland on Jan. 14, 1901 and came to the United States as a child.

Mr. Sundstrom was employed as a shop foreman at Broadway Garage for over 35 years. He was a member of the First Presbyterian Church.

His first wife, the former Caroline Foster, preceded him in death in 1958. He married Clara Fischer in 1971.

Survivors include his wife and family; two sons, David, Anniston, Ala.; John, Seattle, Wash.; two daughters Mrs. William (Nancy) Boand, Bahamas; Mrs. Donald (Mary) Welsh, Cave Creek, Ariz.; 10 grandchildren; two brothers, Raoul, Sault Ste. Marie, Mich.; John, Waukegan, Ill.; five sisters, Alice, Minneapolis, Minn.; Grace, Illinois; Judy and Margaret, both of Calif.; Ann, Felch, Mich.

There will be no visitation. Private funeral will be held. Ryan Funeral Home De Pere, in charge of arrangements.

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 10:31PM GMT
Died, Oct. 7, 1969

Mrs. Margharita E. Sundstrom

Mrs. Margharita E. Sundstrom, 46, 232 S. Ontario St., De Pere, died Thursday morning in Rhinelander. She was a member of the Presbyterian Church, De Pere.

Survivors include her husband, Arnold, De Pere; her mother Mrs. Edith Knudsen, Rhinelander; one sister Mrs. Paul Moritz, Rhinelander; one brother, Karl, Oshkosh; four step-children.

At the Hildebrand Funeral Home, Rhinelander, after 2pm Thursday the Rev. David Bouxrd officiating. Burial in Forest Home Cemetery.

I also noted that there is one child who died at 5 days old showing Margharita and Arnold as her father. Name: Lisa Sundstrom Date of death: 9/5/59
per page

Find a board about a specific topic