Classification: Query
Surnames: Lofipo from Saleaula
This post was deleted by the author on 27 Oct 2012 6:55AM GMT

Re: Help with 'Lofipo' from Saleaula

Posted: 11 Sep 2007 11:43AM GMT
Surnames: ALOFIPO, LOFIPO, TAUILIILI
Talofa/Hello:

Are you familiar with the surname: ALOFIPO of Saleaula, Savai'i, Samoa?

Maybe LOFIPO is diminutive of ALOFIPO? Or vice versa? Since both names are found in Saleaula you might post a query to the Western Samoa board regarding ALOFIPO/LOFIPO history.

Is ALE male? female?
Is MUKI male? female?
First or last names?

MUKI I cannot locate, perhaps MUTI?

Can you translate the faalupega(ancestry history) of
Sale'aula?

Tulouna a oe le Pule
- Lau Faatufugaga
- Le Tufuga pule, ma le Tufuga Toatama’I
Afifio mai alii e lua
Alaala mai Imoa
Afio mai Tautaiolefue
Afifio mai Ma’upu o Fepulea’I ma Toiaivao
Susu mai Tau’ili’ili
Tulouna sa Peseta o Vou ma Seupule

http://www.samoalive.com/faalupeg.htm
FAALUPEGA

(Where are you Mark?)

I do see a familiar igoa/name: TAU'ILI'ILI/TAUILIILI. And our TAUILIILI hails from Savai'i also.

Manuia/Regards,
--Manaia

Posted: 13 Sep 2007 10:10PM GMT
Surnames: Lofipo
This post was deleted by the author on 27 Oct 2012 7:03AM GMT

Posted: 8 Dec 2007 9:11PM GMT
WE ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIND A PHONE # FOR FA'AVALE ALOFIPO . IT IS MY HUSB MOTHER AND WE WANT TO COME TO SEE HER IN MAY 08 . DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME TRY TO FIND HER ? IF YOU COULD I WOULD APPRECIATE THIS . PAM ALOFIPO

Posted: 17 May 2009 10:58AM GMT
Surnames: Amoni, Muti, Paipai, Alofipo
Hi I think I am sort of on the right track. My name is Pa'ipa'i. My grandma is from Salamumu Saleaula and her mum is my namesake. Her mother and father is Amoni and Muti but that is all I know. I would like to get in contact with my family from this side.

Posted: 8 Jun 2009 4:21AM GMT
hi there my gr8 grandmothers name is pa'ipa'i. she is my nanas mother.. and yep she came over to salamumu with her father wen da volcanoe erupted. she lived in salamumu tai. she has a grandson named Lofipo Ale.only four of her children are still alive . one of them named Maleka lives in Apia and the rest still lives in salamumu tai. pa'ipa'i is my mothers grandmother. my mothers name is Fausagafou.

Posted: 8 Jun 2009 9:52PM GMT
Surnames: lofipo ale
This post was deleted by the author on 27 Oct 2012 7:04AM GMT

Posted: 16 Jun 2009 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: Lofipo family gurl.......
excuse meeh for bothering but my name is palafu and my grandmother name is Palafu and her father is the Lofipo and their grave is next to the virgin grave in Saleaula and I have been there and her other brother is Seuoti and that that is the matai family name from my family and so i want to know why u searching for the family name and when i was a kid i was raised but i know mah family there so hey i keep in touch with u juss email meeh on psou_12@yahoo.com.

Posted: 28 Mar 2010 3:47AM GMT
Hahahaha hey Mata you egg! Lol.. I was looking thru gogle for some Faalupega stuff for school and I came across this. Lol... Hope you're well sis. Well, definately cant help you there since we're from the other side. Lol. But just wanted to say that I DEFINATELY SAW THIS MESSAGE! Lol... Love ya

Posted: 5 Apr 2010 4:31PM GMT
Hi all, I am here to reconnect with the Saleaula side of my grandfather. My gr8 gr8 gr8 gnd father is Ula Lofipo of Saleaula. Some of the Lofipo family members were at my matai bestowall in Lelepa (Matautu) the seat of my family. However, I did not get a chance to talk/speak with any of them. I would like to know if there are descendents of Ula Lofipo on this blog. And if so could they contact me via email kind of give me an update on "who is who" of the Lofipo back in Saleaula. I am planning a vacation to Matautu. My mother wanted us to visit my grandfather's Lofipo side and I want to reconnect since I last seen some of them in 2004.

My email is: skaufusi703@gmail.com

Faafetai lava ma manuia laasaga o le aso
Soifua
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions