Search for content in message boards

Martha Ann Davenport

Martha Ann Davenport

Karen Garst Kirkland (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Davenport, Glover, Gourley
I am a Davenport descendant through my gggrandmother Martha Ann Davenport who was b/10-10-1861 in Carter County,TN and d/8-6-1936 in Carter County. She married Peter Glover. They had the following children: Lucy Bell Glover - Sam Glover - Lenna Glover - Ida Glover - Thomas Richard Glover - Eva Glover - Lydia "Mae" Glover - Dave Glover - Frank Glover. Martha Ann Davenport's father was Samuel (R.)? Davenport, no dates - married Elizabeth Gourley. Elizabeth Gourley was the daughter of Thomas Gourley, Jr. & Susannah Simmerly. Martha Ann Gourley had a sister named S. Susan Davenport b/6-25-1863 that I know for sure. Possibly 2 other sisters named Sally & Matte Davenport. I have as the father of Samuel Davenport being Absolom Davenport with no dates or spouse & I have that Samuel had a brother named William. Any help on this line would be greatly appreciated. Trying to figure out which Davenport line we belong in.
Thanks in advance. Karen

Re: Martha Ann Davenport

Posted: 14 Dec 2012 9:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi are the davenport related to the Gourley family??
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions