Search for content in message boards

Home page down?

Home page down?

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 8:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Oct 2012 8:55PM GMT
I can't get to the ancestry home page.
All I get is "We're sorry. The page you tried to access is no longer available."

Re: Home page down?

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:11PM GMT
The user "Home Pages" are not accessible lots of times when Ancestry.com servers are having trouble, as they seem to have had the past couple of days.

I can access mine now, but that does not mean the servers were fine when you tried.

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:24PM GMT
They must advertizing a free week again that always brings down their servers.

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:33PM GMT
when I logged on I got a notice saying something about 'member connections being down due to unexpected high usage' which didn't matter but I cannot access trees or any records as it keep taking me to the "sign up for just $24.95 a month to access"
I cannot access my 'accounts' page as it times out and NOW on my homepage it has the "Sign In" showing..(I haven't logged out) BUT I can see my member connect activity and my own trees even though the homepage is saying I am not logged on...

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 10:08PM GMT
If you're getting Member Connect activity, that's a shock. I haven't seen anything other than notices about someone responding to a message thread in months.

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 10:21PM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2012 1:50AM GMT
Several error messages and very slow moving from one item to another all day today.

Dates reversed in timeline

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 1:56AM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2012 2:06AM GMT
The dates 1834 and Bef 1835 are reversed in my timeline. Public tree is fine which has been around awhile is fine but I was working on my private tree and got this. Just happened.
Attachments:

Re: Dates reversed in timeline

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 2:10AM GMT
I've seen that occasionally in my trees, as well.

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 7:08AM GMT
I am having this trouble to, it was like it last night and again this morning, also it had logged me out today.
I can navigate the site but the home page just shows that message.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions