Search for content in message boards

Andrew Jackson Lunsford

Andrew Jackson Lunsford

Posted: 23 Aug 2000 11:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Nov 2006 5:48PM GMT
Surnames: Lunsford
Do you have any reference to Andrew Jackson Lunsford from Smyth Co., VA in your records? Andrew had among other children, twin sons named Guss and Russ.

Andrew Lunsford

Jessica Lunsford Schultz (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2000 3:34PM GMT
Edited: 21 Dec 2008 12:33PM GMT
Do you have years of birth or death? I'll look in my records for him though.
Jessica Schultz

Andrew Jackson Lunsford

Posted: 23 Aug 2000 5:51PM GMT
Surnames: Lunsford, Payton
He was b. February 14, 1825 in Smyth Co., VA d. February 09, 1903 in DeKalb Co., GA. He was married to Eliza Jane Payton b. June 30, 1841 DeKalb Co., GA d. June 26, 1914 DeKalb Co., GA. I think he father was John Calvin Lunsford. I need more information on his children as well.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

My email is BJoyceCowan@aol.com.

Lunsford Family

Suzanne McCart Lunsford (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2000 6:41PM GMT
My husband's grandfater was Alexander Bond Lunsford, brother to twins Guss and Russ Lunsford of Stone Mountain, GA. My husband's father was William Gordan Lunsford, he is William Gordan Lunsford, Jr.

Lunsford's of Stone Mountain, GA

Posted: 8 Sep 2000 8:26PM GMT
Suzanne,

I'm so glad to hear from you. Please contact me at bjoycecowan@aol.com and let's compare information.

Thanks,
Joyce

Lydia Hargis

Posted: 11 Dec 2000 5:47PM GMT
Edited: 21 Dec 2008 12:33PM GMT
Surnames: Hargis, Dowan, Lunsford
Hello,
I am seeking information on the mother of a Lydia Hargis who lived (at the age of 15) with a David and Rebecca Cowan in Russell County, Va. Your last name is the reason I am sending you this message even though I realize it is not Lunsford. Her line did eventually marry into the Lunsford line in Lee County Va. Any help would be appreciated. We are trying to find Winnie Hargis's parents. Thanks..... Ann

David and Rebecca Cowan

Posted: 12 Dec 2000 9:56AM GMT
Edited: 21 Dec 2008 12:34PM GMT
Surnames: Cowan
I'm sorry. I don't have any information on a David Rebecca Cowan. Most of my husband's ancestors settled in North Carolina.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions