Search for content in message boards

Henry Lee Butts, Sr., 70, obit

Henry Lee Butts, Sr., 70, obit

Posted: 5 Apr 2008 9:45PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 10 Nov 2009 12:04PM GMT
Surnames: BUTTS, Davis, Dunbar, Sheffield, Thomsa, Pittman, CLYDE, Rancka, Smith

Deacon Henry Lee Butts, Sr.
Deacon Henry Lee Butts, Sr.

4/5/2008 - Deacon Henry Lee Butts, Sr., 70 of Dawson, GA peacefully passed away Tues., Mar. 11, 2008. Born Aug. 30, 1937 the son of the late Alice Clyde and Ed Butts Sr.

Henry and his wife, Juilldean Butts, moved to Georgia in 2001, after his retirement in 1999 from ECR International, formerly Dunkirk Radiator Corp., after 39 years.

He once served as the Deacon of the Good Hope Baptist Church, Dunkirk and at the County Line Baptist Church in Sasser, GA. He will be sadly missed by his big smile, jokes, gardening and lending a helping hand to anyone in need.

He leaves to cherish his memories, his wife of 49 years, four daughters, Jeanette Butts
and Cindy Butts both of Dunkirk, NY,
Geneva (Anthony) Davis of Stafford, VA
and Sandy Dunbar of Alexandria, VA.;
two sons, Henry Lee Butts, Jr. of Dunkirk
and SGT E-5 Tracy Butts stationed in Auburn, AL;
two sisters, Mattie Sheffield
and Mary Thomsa both of Sasser, GA;
five brothers, Ed Butts, Sr. of Sasser, GA, Deacon Ernest Butts of Brunswick, GA, Charlie Butts and Johnnie Butts both of Dunkirk and Billie Butts of Buffalo, NY;
14 grandchildren,
two blessed great-grandchildren, Tiona Pittman and Taylor Rancka,
a host of wonderful cousins, nieces, nephews
and friends.

In addition to his parents, he was predeceased by a sister Peonia Smith
and a brother, Raymond Butts, Sr.

Funeral arrangements were by Albritten’s Funeral Service, Dawson, GA Sat., Mar. 15, 2008. Interment in County Line Church Cemetery.

Baptist Church

Re: Henry Lee Butts, Sr., 70, obit

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 8:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Raymond
Hi,i'm contacting you because Henry Lee Butts is my uncle and my dad is Charlie Butts.My name is Raymond Lee Calloway I use to stay in sasser and Dawson,Ga. But now I live in Houston,Tx.if you receive this messageplease email me lcfonker@gmail.com. Also my grandfarther is Ed Butts.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions