Search for content in message boards

Parkers of Gates and Chowan Co., NC

Parkers of Gates and Chowan Co., NC

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 11:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker, Parmenter, Jenkins
I am not sure if my Parker line connects to the postings that I haave recently read.

I have Elisha Parker m. Rebecca Warren in 13 7 1752 in Chowan Co. Elisha's will d. 26 8 1793 also in Chowan.

Children:

John. Jesse, Elisha, Elizabeth, Mary, Margaret, Christian, Nancy and Peter. Peter b. 1 1762 on Old Chowan (Gates Co.)
Peter d. on 16 Jul 1836 in Providence, Webster Co., KY in the Parker Cemetery.

I have more generations of Peter's line in Kentucky. This line connects to my Jenkins' line which goes back to Bertie Co., NC.

Re: Parkers of Gates and Chowan Co., NC

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 4:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker, Dildy
I also am interested in Parkers of Gates and Chowan Co. NC, especially an Elisha bca. 1787 who later married Penelope Dildy and lived out his life in Hertford Co.. Do you know if the Elisha, son of Elisha Parker and wife Rebecca Warren mentioned in your post, remained in NC? Do you know of any Native American connections in the Parkers of your post? Do you know of any descendant DNA testing?

If you will please contact me at jandpparker@msn.com, we can exchange on these Parkers.

Patricia Ross Parker, researcher, Parker FG#7
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions