Search for content in message boards

Otero

Pagan

Angel R.Otero (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pagan, Colon, Torres, Lopez, Mejias
My GGGrandparents:Jose Maria Pagan Colon(Manati)y Maria Liboria Torres Lopes(Manati)
had:Manuel Pagan Torres,Maria,Jose Concepcion,Jose Francisco,Monserrate(hembra) y Ciriaco

GGrandparents:Jose Concepcion Pagan Torres y Antonia Mejias
had:Inocencio Pagan Mejias,Jose Ramon,Ana,Reyes,Francisca y Trinidad.
Grandparents:Trinidad Pagan Mejias married Luis Otero Torres

Otero

Angel R.Otero (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Otero, Robles, Gonzales, Negron, Marrero, Torres, Rivera
My GGGGrandparents:Martin Otero Otero y Eustaquia Robles Gonzales
had:Agustin Otero Robles,Anastacia,Francisco(1857),Andres,Eulogio,Juan,Alonso,Inocencio,Francisco(!885)y Carmela.

GGGrandparents:Agustin Otero Robles y Concepcion Negron Marrero
had:Epifanio Otero Negron,Jose,Jose Clotilde,Manuel,Ramon,Anacleto de Jesus,Manuel de Jesus,Maximino,Carmen y Delfina.

GGrandparents:Epifanio Otero Negron y Josefa Torres Rivera
had:Luis Otero Torres,Catalina,Felino,Maria Concepcion,Carmen y Eliseo.

Grandparents:Luis Otero Torres y Trinidad Pagan Mejias
had:my Father, Angel Ramon Otero Pagan,Carmen and another girl who's name I don't know,every one is from Morovis as far as I know, any conection please contact me. Thanks

Otero - Morovis, PR

Posted: 6 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2004 1:55AM GMT
Surnames: Gonzalez, Miranda, Lasanta, Otero

No vi este mensaje hasta que leí el más reciente. Tengo un Martín OTERO OTERO casado con Ramona OTERO LASANTA con un hijo Manuel de los Reyes que nace en el 1886 en Jayuya. Pudo tener su Martín padre con el mismo nombre o un segundo matrimonio? Mi Martín es nieto de mi 3er abuelos Julian OTERO GONZALEZ y María de la Concepción GONZALEZ MORALES por medio de Simplicio su hijo y Cornelia OTERO MIRANDA, todos de Morovis.

Re: Monserrate Pagan

Ramon L. Giusti (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pagan
One of the great grand-uncles of mine was Cornelio Camacho Pagan of Toa Alta, Puerto Rico. Coincidentally his mother's name was MONSERRATE PAGAN, who married to BENIGNO CAMACHO. Perhaps the same you're looking for ?

Pagan - Toa Alta, PR

Michelle Pagan (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pagan

I am VERY new at this stuff, and consequently do not know how common the last name of Pagan is. However, my grandmother now lives in Toa Alta, whereas I was under the assumption that my family was from Mayaguez. Coincidentally, my mother was born in Manati. If I do not know much about my family- ie. into the 1800s, how do I start?

Marrero - Corozal, PR

Posted: 10 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 1:45PM GMT
Surnames: Marrero, Mendez
My grandmother's name was Concepcion Marrero. She was born in Corozal around the 1900's and her nickname was Conchita. She got together with an Epifanio Mendez from Arecibo and had a child who was born in San Juan by the name of Jesus in 1925. Jesus was raised by his grandmother in Corozal whose nickname was also Conchita. Is there any relation?

Carlos A Mendez MD

Camacho Pagan

Eduardo Emmanuelli (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Camacho, Emmanuelli, Pagan, Ramirez De Arellano
Hello Ramon;
I have a Faustino CAMACHO PAGAN who married a distant relative, Maria Monserrate RAMIREZ DE ARELLANO, on February 21, 1829. She was the daughter of Diego RAMIREZ DE ARELLANO and Leonor RAMIREZ De Arellano. Do any of these names ring a bell to you?

RE: Los Camacho Pagán

Ramón Luis Giusti (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Hi Ed:

So far that name doesn't ring on me yet, however I'll keep it posted. The name of the guy was Cornelio Camacho Pagán of Toa Alta. He married to my aunt-great grandmother, Maria Manuela Giusti y Nevárez on 1899. Her sister was the mother of my grandfather, Ramon A. "Salgado" Giusti, an out-of-the- wedlock son.

RE: Monserrate Pagán

Ramón Luis Giusti (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Dear Michelle:

So far, you're not far from the truth. See, Puerto Rico was founded in the basis of 4 main cities:

San Juan, San Germán, Coamo and Arecibo. I also heard, that the PAGAN families were originallly PAGANI or PAGANO, in other words from Italian extraction.

Your grandmom is your starting point, if she is the oldest PAGAN of your family. Also, you can ask to her her age. If she was born after 1885, her birth record could be on the CIVIL (aka DEMOGRAPHIC) REGISTRY.

Sincerely,

Ramón Luis Giusti

Gonzalez Aponte - Ciales / Manatí, PR

Denice Shearrow (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Gonzalez, Robles
My great-grandmother, Maria Guadalupe Gonzalez Aponte, had a sister named Eustaquia. This family are all from the Ciales/Manati area. I'm wondering if my Eustaquia is the same one as yours?

Thanks,
Denice
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions