Search for content in message boards

Kliner/Klyner in Tacholvice Bohemia

Kliner/Klyner in Tacholvice Bohemia

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 3:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Klyner/Kliner
Looking for more information on the Klyner family in central Bohemia Vuclav Klyner was married to Mary Dufkova. One of their children was Vuclav Klyner b. 1793 who married Katarina Kocova. I know of 6 children but there may be more: Frank, Jan (or John), Katherine, Jacob, James and Ignac. Jan and Ignac came to American in 1867, Ignac was married to Anna Havla. Name was changed to Kliner at some point in America. Hoping to get more on the family in Bohemia if possible.

Re: Kliner/Klyner in Tachlovice Bohemia

Posted: 26 Aug 2012 2:09AM GMT

Re: Kliner/Klyner in Tachlovice Bohemia

Posted: 26 Aug 2012 2:33AM GMT
Thanks for the information and the correction.

Re: Kliner/Klyner in Tacholvice Bohemia

Posted: 30 Aug 2012 6:09AM GMT
Hi Doc
Parish registers of Tachlovice are in State Regional Archives in Praha - Chodovec. Unfortunately not online. You can to search there yourself or hire some of Czech researcher.
All the best.
Tony.

Posted: 4 Sep 2012 11:33PM GMT
I am sending record from Conscriptions 1850–1914, i.e. Applications for Residence Permit of Prague Police Headquarters, I think it's Jakob Klyner, brother of Ignac and Jan. Born in Tachlovice 1838, died in Prague 1909, shoemaker.
Attachments:

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 12:11AM GMT
Thank you for this. Interesting that the name is spelled with an I instead of a Y, trying to pinpoint the timeframe where the spelling changed from Klyner to Kliner. Thanks again.

Doc
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions