Search for content in message boards

Henry Johnson

Henry Johnson

Murray Deyo (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Binns, Cousins
I am looking for information about the Henry Johnson family.Henry was the son of Benjamin Johnson and Hannah Binns. Henry was born in Chinguacousy twsp,Peel County in April, 1832. Henry married Isabella Cousins in Feb, 1854. I do have some information to share with anyone working on this family.

Johnson

Heather Murray (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2003 3:13PM GMT
Surnames: Johnson, Gardhouse
Saw your posting regarding Johnson from Peel County. Don't know if there are any connections. I am researching James Johnson, son John Johnson married Jane Gardhouse. I have really not much information other than this about my Johnson's.

Cousins

Amy (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2004 3:30PM GMT
Surnames: Cousins, Kirk
My great great grandfather William Swinerton Cousins was born in the township of Colborne, Huron County, Ontario June 29, 1864 the eldest of a family of eleven childern born to Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Cousins.
He came the Marlette, Michigan in Sanilac County in 1890 and was married to Miss Rebecca Kirk, July 1, 1981.
Would please let me know of any connection.

Thank you,
Amy E. Brown

Henry Johnson

Posted: 17 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Oct 2001 12:11AM GMT
Surnames: Johnson
There maybe a connection back to Benjamin. My gg grandfather came to Canada in 1822 when he was 12 yrs of age. I am still searching his parents and siblings. Although the ancestors I have found todate settled in the area of Dixie in the County of Peel, Ontario, it is possible that my gg grandfather William Johnson's siblings settled elsewhere. I believe William's parents may have been Henry and Elizabeth Johnson.
Look forward to your reponse.

Johnson

Derwyn Ross (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2004 3:52PM GMT
Surnames: Johnson, Ross
My grandfather Robert Ross of Inglewood in Peel county remarried to a Katherine Johnson in the late forties. Katherine had a son named Cameron.
Would there be any connection with your Johnson's?

Derwyn

Binns family

Doug Fletcher (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Binns
I am reserching the Binns family from Queensland, Australia and noticed the Binns name in your information. Do not know if there are any lnks to your needs, but happy to send anything you want to you. Do you have anything more on your Binns

Cheers

Fletch

Johnstone or Johnston

Posted: 9 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2003 3:45AM GMT
Surnames: Johnstone, Johnston
Hi, I'm trying to find any information on my G, father Thomas William Johnstone or may have changed his last name to Johnston. Any how he left my dad's family in 1933-1934 when they lived in Delhi, Ontario. And the last time my dad ever saw him was in a villiage called Dixie which I hear now is the City of Mississauga. My dad tells me he ran or owned a mushroom farm in Dixie.Any information or idea's would be Deeply Appreciated.
George Johnstone
Woodstock, Ontario

Henry Johnson

Posted: 4 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Oct 2003 12:06AM GMT
Surnames: Johnson, Smith, Outhouse
This concerns Henry Johnson. A very good reference book by David E. Johnson U.E. (ISBN 0-9691457-0-5) called the Johnson Generations may be helpful. Here is some of his text regarding Henry: Henry Johnson was born on Feb. 14, 1780 in United States of America and died on Sept. 25, 1854. He was married about 1806 to Elizabeth Smith, daughter of James Smith U.E.(1756-1826) and Anna Outhouse(about 1770-1854). Elizabeth was born on Dec.15, 1791 in the United States and died on Oct6, 1854. Both are buried at Springcreek Cemetary in Clarkson, Ontario. Henry Johnson was a farmer. From both marriages he had 11 children. I would suggest that you send me your connection so that I can inform Dave E. Johnson know and perhaps shed further light on the history.

Isabella Cousins Johnson

Bonnie Mackling (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cousins, Sayes
Do you have any information on Isabella Cousins family? I'm looking for family of William Henry Cousins 1858-1942 and his son Anthony Henry Cousins 1880-1949.I know Anthony was the eldest son, had 5 sisters and 4 brothers, and was born in Hamilton, Ontario. William's wife was Josephine Sayes 1857-1930 but I don't know anything of her history. All 3 are buried in Whitemouth, Manitoba. I am a granddaughter of Anthony.

johnson family

Posted: 29 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2006 2:22PM GMT
Surnames: johnson, pulfer
looking for isaac johnson, probably born 1830's and noted your message about henry born 1832....
wondering if henry had a sibling named isaac....
isaac married elizabeth pulfer 1850's and had their first child elizabeth 1857, brampton....
by 1860 they were in clarence, erie co, ny.....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions