Search for content in message boards

Looking for info

Looking for info

Carolyn (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kilian, Kampa

Am searching for info for a elderly friend. I
have found land records for Teodor Kampa, Buffalo Co. Wi.for 1895. Think this is now Trempealeau Co. This is her maternal grandfather. Also her
paternal grandfather, Klemens Kilian. He had
land in Trempealeau Co. Wi. in 1882. Any help would be so appreciated

KAMPA/KILLIAN

Posted: 21 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2002 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: KAMPA, KILLIAN
I have info on Clementz/Clemence Killian, son of Mathew Killian and Maria Kulig, also Teophil Kampa son of Thomas Kampa and Agnes Kasella.

Kampa/Killian

Carolyn (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kampa, Killian, Kulig, Sygulla, Synowski, Kasella

Thanks for the response. My friend is Virginia, daughter of George Killian & Mary Kampa.She was born in Trempealeau Co.(Independence) in 1914. She was the firstborn of 3 daughters of George & Mary. Dolores and Marcella were born several years later.
They moved to Royalton, Mn.in 1915, Marcella & Dolores were born in Royalton several years later.
(Benton Co). They returned to Independence abt. 1923.She is amazed to get her great-grandparents
names over the internet. Glad she is living to see this.Any other info on any of these names (I added
new names of ggrandparents to this surname list)
Joni, where do you live?? and how did you know of the Kampa's/ Killians????

KAMPA KILLIAN INFO

Posted: 28 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2002 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: KAMPA, KILLIAN
Did you get my message regarding the Killian's that I sent direct to you?? If not, email me direct.
I have some children I could send if she doesn't have them.

Re: KAMPA/KILLIAN

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 9:45PM GMT
Is the Kampa family that you mention from Greece? I have family by this name in the Kavala area.

Re: Looking for info

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 5:34PM GMT
Carolyn, Are you still looking for information on the Killian family? Clemence (Klementz) Killian would be my great-great grandfather. I have a photo of him as well as of his four sons.

Re: Looking for info

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 10:09PM GMT
Clemence Killian (Sophia Sygulla) is my great-great grandfather, as well. You mention four sons in your post. Their daughter, Elisabeth Killian is my great grandmother. Same Clemence Killian?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic