Search for content in message boards

PILIA'E

PILIA'E

TOM T. TONGA (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 2001 4:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jul 2005 5:29AM GMT
Surnames: Pilia'e,Thomas
PRESENTLY DOING FAMILY RESEARCH ON PART OF OUR FAMILY THAT LEFT "SAMOA" & MOVED TO "TONGA"SINCE ABOUT 1840 - 1860.... OUR FAMILY HISTORY TELLS OF "TOLITELE PILIA'E" & TAEAO FROM LEULUMOEGA TUAI, WESTERN SAMOA HAD FOUR GIRLS. 1) FA'AOSO 2) KALOLAINE 3) SALOME 4) TUI
PILIA'E'S SECOND SECOND DAUGHTER MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT TO SAMOA BY THE NAME OF "JOHN THOMAS". JOHN THOMAS NATIONALITY IDENTITY WAS NOT AND IS STILL NOT KNOWN FOR SURE AT THE PRESENT TIME. HE WAS A CARPENTER BY TRADE & THE GOVERNMENT OF TONGA SOLICITED HIM AMONG OTHERS TO HELP WITH THE EARLY CONSTRUCTION OF THE GOVERNMENT BULDINGS AND ALSO THE KING'S PALACE IN NUKU'ALOFA , ABOUT 1860 / 1870.... ANYONE WHO KNOW OF THE PILIA'E FAMILY FROM LEULUMOEGA TUAI, PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ... I WOULD LIKE TO ESTABLISH SOME COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE FAMILY IN TONGA AND THE REST OF OUR FAMILY IN SAMOA. I KNOW THAT SOME HAVE MIGRATED OUT FROM SAMOA TO OTHER COUNTRY LIKE "NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, USA ... BUT I WOULD LIKE TO START CONTACTING SOME OF OUR RELATIVES THAT MAY BE AROUND IN THE USA WITHOUT US KNOWING THEM!!!!!!!!!
THANKS YOU IN ADVANCE !!!!!!!!!!

Re: PILIA'E

Posted: 22 Aug 2013 9:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pilia'e
Hi my great great great grand Ma is the late Tu'i Pilia'e of Leulumoega she is buried in da village of Vailoa Faleata in Apia..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic