Search for content in message boards

Family seach

Family seach

Posted: 10 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: Hoesen, Housen, Husen
These are some of the most Important name that are in my Family tree, I will reply to anyone interested in exchanging Information.
Thanks ***William***
Surname: Hoesen, Adriaans, Arts, Behlen, Deesch, Devries, Dirven, Dizy, Duivenee, Fraiquin, Frederix, Gerrits, Grutters, Hartelo, Hendriks, Horstmans, VanBentum, Jansson, Knipsael, Kochout, Koenen, Kok, Kusters, Librand, Liefrenk, Noy, Nuszbaum, Pessers, Raemaekers, Reinders, Schreurs, Smets, Sondijkers, Sparidaans, Stoots, Speesen, Thijsen, Tunnessen, VanViegen, VanBruggen, VanDerWelk, VanDijk, Wetsels, DeVree, VanOs, Vahlkamp, Scholkons, VanDerVelden

Family Search

Posted: 26 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2001 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: Hoesen, Adriaans, Arts, de Vries, Frederiks, Gerrits, Hendriks, Horstman, van Bentum, Jansen, Coenen, Kok, Custers, van Noij, Pessers, Raijmakers, Reijnders, Schreurs, Smets, Sparidans, Thijssen, Teunissen, Theunissen, Verbruggen, van Bruggen, van Dijk, van Os, van der Velden
Till now we had only contact about the name HOESEN, but now I see we have more names to exchange information.

Surnames

Posted: 27 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: Theunissen
Hi: dorotique, don't know how this line "CDR-502 SCSI CD drive" on Sun, 10 Oct 1999, came to be in the subject block.
I have corresponded with you before and I was waiting for a reply from you , after I received your message and you told me you were some time going to Noord-Brabant to Engelen I believe and get some more Information to send me.
Let me know what you need from me and how you would like for me to send it to you.
I have the Familytreemaker software application and can give you the Information I have in different formats.
when you want to contact me just reach me At "lowland-dutchman@juno.com.

Thanks ***William***

Teunissen Family Tree

Karen Teunissen (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Teunissen
Hello,
My name is Karen Teunissen and I live in Australia. I am currently trying to establish a family tree,however, this is proving to be very difficult due to my In-Laws immigrating to Australia in 1956. My Father -In -Laws name is Peiter Teunissen and he married Maria Lois Minkman on the 4 April, 1956. Any information would be gratly appriciated.
Many Thanks,
Karen Teunissen.

Teunissen

Posted: 8 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2001 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: Teunissen
Do you know from what province or city your father in law came from in the Netherlands ?
I can't do something for you if you have no more information only bring you in contact with a Teunissen but he could be from an other family Teunissen.

Reijnders

Posted: 16 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2004 5:48AM GMT
Surnames: Reijnders, Hermens, Brands
My grandmother was Maria Regina Reijnders born in Wansum, Oc.t 8, 1880 and married Petrus Hendrik Hermens born 1885 in Bergen, Limburg. Her mother's name was Brands, sorry I don't have a first name. Is there a connection with your research?

my family tree

bryce waldron (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
i have no idea of my haratig. Will you help me fiand my family tree? Anything would mack me happe and my family is also in the last name androw

Re: Family Search

Raijmakers Miranda (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2001 1:37PM GMT
Surnames: Raijmakers
Hello,
my name is Miranda (Maria Hubertus Anna Therese)Raijmakers and i´m living in Groningen (The Netherlands).

My parents are living in Born, Annie (Anna Maria Gertruda) and Peter (Petrus Antonius Hubertina) Raijmakers born 13 febr 1947.

Raijmakers (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2001 12:10PM GMT
ik ben Robert Raijmakers (20-3-1956).
zoon van Nicolaas Raijmakers (15-8-1925, Veghel)
zoon van Lambertus Raijmakers (1903, Veghel)
zoon van Adrianus Raijmakers (veghel)
zoon van Hubertus Raijmakers (veghel)
zoon van Joannes Raijmakers (Veghel)
zoon van Gijsbertus Raijmakers (veghel)

Posted: 6 Nov 2001 6:50PM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2005 7:40PM GMT
Hello
Please contact me at lowland-dutchman@juno.com
and I will be more than glad to exchange Info with you.
My oldest brother married a Christina Jozefina Raemaekers.

William H Hoesen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions