Search for content in message boards

EMMANUEL JAMES DAWES

EMMANUEL JAMES DAWES

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2000 6:58PM GMT
hello, emmanuel dawes was my great grandfather. he was born in 1901 in england (i dont know where in england)
his parents died in the flu epidemic in england in 1918. emmanuel came to canada when he was a teenager. he married geraldine baker of carthage ny and they lived there until he died in june 1975. i have no idea who his parents were, i know he had a sister elizabeth and one brother. they were put in an orphanage in england before they went to canada. any info on emmanuel or his parents would be great thanks

Re: EMMANUEL JAMES DAWES

Posted: 19 Apr 2009 1:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
hello, emmanuel dawes is my grt uncle. have info on family.
my e-mail is patricia.edge@btinternet.com
hope to hear from you?
patricia

Posted: 17 Sep 2012 7:58PM GMT
Hi Laura, Iam a grandson of Emmanuel (James) Dawes. His parents were Harry and Mary Perry Dawes,born in London May 05,1901.

Posted: 17 Sep 2012 8:47PM GMT
Surnames: dawes
hi, emmanuel james dawes is my grt uncle, i have a lot of info on him and the rest of his family. my e-mail address is patricia.edge@btinternet.com
i have all info on his perants deaths

patricia

,s

Posted: 24 Oct 2012 8:24AM GMT
hi
Emmanuel james dawes is my grt uncle. I have all the info on rest off family.We did not know about him till the 1911 cen came out. Have sent a few replys to people on here but it seems they dont want to reply back.

patricia

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 11:00PM GMT
Emanuel ( Jim ) Dawes was my Grandfather.
My Mother Alma Dawes was his 2nd Daughter Born in Carthage NY
I would love to contact any relatives to share any other information and to get aquainted.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic