Search for content in message boards

Vigil Family

Posted: 6 May 2000 4:34PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2004 9:13PM GMT
Thanks, my e-mail address is patt@lanl.gov

genealogy

Orvel Blunt (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 6:49PM GMT
Looking for Info on Vigils :: Donaciano Vigil last known to be in Canjilon, NM,Maximino Vigil,El Rito NM, Died in 1974 and Pedro Vigil, Bovina
Maira Isdora Vigil Blunt
Thanks

PEDRO VIGIL

CVIGIL (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2000 9:33PM GMT
IS THE IFORMATION YOUR HAVE ON PEDRO VIGIL, THE PEDRO VIGIL FROM TEXAS WHOSE WIFE'S NAME WAS PETRA?

Pedro Vigil

Maria I. Vigil Blunt (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2000 6:07PM GMT
No he had a daughter name Petra
Posted: 5 Jul 2000 6:56PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2003 7:51PM GMT
i have compiled three books on Vigil's, the first is 486 pp, the second 476 and the last is 350, little history, mostly genealogy. I have vigil's from Spain to Colorado.

Books

Isabel (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 12:10AM GMT
Where are these books available at? Isabel

Vigil genealogy books

Posted: 7 Jul 2000 6:00AM GMT
I contacted you in Feb from LDS family history center with your Vigil info after seeing a posting on genforum. I have done 3 Vigil books. Francisco Montes Vigil is 486 pp., Domingo Montes Vigil is 476 pp, and Juan Montes Vigil is 350 pp, all above including index. The books are computer generated by Gen-Book which takes info from my database and compiles the descendants in sequential order, beginning with the progenitor. The books are not published by a publisher per say, I do the research, the setup, the copying and the spiral binding myself. I remember that you are also a Garcia? The Francisco book lists the female Vigil ancestor of the Garcia's/Quintana's of SAn Acacio, but I did not make the link until after the book was done so I have prepared a descendancy chart to show the relationship to the local people. My books have been purchased by UNM, by LDS, and other libraries, and I have donated to the HGRC in Albuquerque. I get lots of compliments on them. I also have Arroyo Hondo, NM (Nuestra Senora de Los Dolores) baptisms and marriages from 1852-1865, and Costilla baptisms and marriages from 1865-1881. The Sangre de Cristo Church in San Luis has baptisms and marriages from 1882 - 1920. Happy hunting.

"VIGIL" BOOKS/MARIA C. MARTINEZ

Posted: 7 Jul 2000 12:29PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2002 3:37AM GMT
I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING YOUR BOOKS ON
THE "VIGIL" FAMILY. MY FAMILY WAS FROM THE
RANCHO DE TAOS AREA. THEY ACUTALLY HAD LAND
IN THE PLAZA AROUND THE RANCHO DE TAOS CHURCH. I BELIEVE WE ARE DECENDANTS OF FRANSICO MONTES VIGIL. WOULD YOU PLEASE
E-MAIL ME THE INFORMATION ON YOUR BOOKS AND
HOW TO GET THEM.

THANKS,

JAMES VIGIL
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 5:50PM GMT
The books are $50, plus $5 postage. If you live in Taos, we go there all the time, just tell me how to contact you. mariam@vanion.com. The books are computer generated, sequentially numbered, and list over 4000 descendants in each book of Francisco and Domingo. Juan has over 3500 descendants, from Manuel and Manuela Montes Vigil who married Pedro Ignacio SAnchez.

BOOKS

cv (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jul 2000 10:46AM GMT
MARIA, I AM JUST BEGINNING THE RESEARCH ON MY HUSBANDS FAMILY HIS GRANDPARENTS WERE PEDRO AND PETRA VIGIL, THEY LIVED IN LAREDO,AND CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THEY HAD COME FROM GUANAGUATO. MY FATHER-IN-LAW IS SANTOS VIGIL HE WAS BORN IN DARWIN TX ON 01-28-1924,IF BY CHANCE YOU HAVE ANY INFO. ON THIS FAMILY WOULD YOU LET ME KNOW I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND FOR THE BOOKS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions