Search for content in message boards

family

family

fay Gonzagowski (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gonzagowski
i am trying to trace my fathers family.I know he had resided in Ramsey and Anoka Counties. He married Lois Bernadine Polski,born March10,1927Father Ray Gonzagowski, BornMarch12,1913,Adams, Wisconsin. I know they both resided in the St.Paul, county for years. My father passed away Nov1,1970
Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to find my family.

Re: family

Posted: 29 May 2002 10:30AM GMT
I believe Uncle Mike still resides in California. At least he did in 1996. So did Uncle Bob. Given his age he could be deceased. What were Dad's parents names? I only know his mother lived in Austin, MN and he was born in Friendship, WI. We had a female relative at the funeral who wanted to stay in contact. I don't remember her name, just that she lived in Nevada. The old lady took the paper from me with the name and address on it. She said she didn't want us to have anything to do with his side of the family. Maybe you already know her.

Posted: 6 Dec 2006 6:01AM GMT
I have a little information on Ray Gonzagowski who is in our family tree. If I can't help I can probably connect you to someone who can. He was the son of Michael Frank and Ina Dell Nelson right?

Posted: 18 Mar 2009 4:06AM GMT
yes, that's him.

Posted: 18 Mar 2009 4:51AM GMT
Surnames: Gonzagowski
If you would like to email me at dgonzy@msn.com I can give you some of what I have as to what you are looking for.

Posted: 7 Apr 2009 8:20AM GMT
Who are you and what state do you live in? I am related to Ray and Lois Gonzagowski, Let me know if I can help you. You can e-mail me also. Uncle Mike and Aunt Marion both passed away this year.Uncle bob is still alive I believe living in Missouri yet. Are you Mark, Lyle, Fay, Mary Lou or Jennifer by chance?

Posted: 11 Jan 2010 6:21PM GMT
Rays mother was Ina Dell Gonzagowski,contact me at
bd8@charter.net and I will give you the rest of the info you need.

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 4:51AM GMT
e-mail me at bd8@charter.net I have lots of info for you.

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 2:47PM GMT
Hi, your dad lived with us a short time ,,please contact me... would really like to talk to you!!!!

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 1:37AM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 12 Nov 2012 1:11AM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic