Search for content in message boards

frank p. rose

frank p. rose

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 11:39PM GMT
Classification: Death
any info on frank rose of gause,tx who passed away in 1983 would help. thanks.

Re: frank p. rose

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 2:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Courtesy response, I'm not related! He was born 6 Nov 1946 to Lee Eugene Rose (12 May 1906 - Sep 1970) and Rosie Lois (nee: Roper) Rose-Barker (11 Jul 1914 - Jul 1987). Begin searching 1940 Milam-Other Places-(166-11)-Image 25. The family consisted of: L. E. Rose, Lois, Eugene, Loraine, and Myrtle. Children born after 1940: Frank Preston, Harold Don, Lawrence, and Rita Sue. From that 1940 census you can reverse directions and find the paternal grandparents: Frank Kindall/Kindle Rose and Florence Elam Hext. The paternal greats: W. P. (Wert/Wirt) Rose and Emma Virginia Lewis. Birth records for Frank Preson Rose/Marjorie Ann Herrell found in Robertson County.

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 10:47PM GMT
thanks for the info it helps. any way to get an obituary on this person, i would appreciate it. thanks again. any info at all would be great.

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 11:11PM GMT
Unable to assist with obit.

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 11:15PM GMT
thanks again. i will try robertson cty. for info. i was in the navy with him and i never kept in touch with him and i find out about him pasting in 1983 and it just shook me up. thanks again. any info will help.

Posted: 21 Oct 2012 2:09AM GMT
Since Frank Preston Rose died in Burleson Co, TX, you might try posting a msg to that county board asking for a volunteer from that county to see if there might be an old archived obit for him there.

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 2:27PM GMT
thank you for info-i have found out what happen to him. thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic