Search for content in message boards

LOST DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS-JEFFERSON MILTON WILLIAMS B.OCT 9,1869D.DEC 20,1941

LOST DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS-JEFFERSON MILTON WILLIAMS B.OCT 9,1869D.DEC 20,1941

VIKKI REDD BOUDREAUX (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2003 8:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: REED,FERGUSON
I am unable to find much info. about my GG Grandfather Jefferson Milton Williams. He was married to Mary Annie Reed, They had 6(?) childern. Viola Jane Williams b.July18, 1895;Ona Dovie b: oct4,1906;Nettie Allen(Ellen){Grandmother} b:Dec 30,1892: Iva b:Oct 29,1890; and two other childern ? I would love to find out what has happend to my loved ones.... Thank You very much!!!!!!!!!

Re: LOST DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS-JEFFERSON MILTON WILLIAMS B.OCT 9,1869D.DEC 20,1941

Posted: 13 Mar 2003 1:03AM GMT
Do you know of any other place they lived other than TX?
Helen

Re: LOST DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS-JEFFERSON MILTON WILLIAMS B.OCT 9,1869D.DEC 20,1941

VIKKI REDD BOUDREAUX (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2003 6:58PM GMT
HI HELEN, I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE, BUT I BELIEVE THAT THERE MAY BE A CONNNECTION TO MI. A FEW OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS DID MOVE FROM BRADY, TX. TO THE HOUSTON AREA AROUND 1963. MY MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER, ANNA NOVELLA WILLIAMS FERGUSON MARRIED IN BRADY, TX. TO W.B. FERGUSON? I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT HE DIED NOT LONG AFTER THEIR MARRIAGE FROM A SNAKE BITE TO THE NECK OR FACE AREA WHILE WORKING IN A COTTON FIELD. I CAN'T FIND OUT WHAT MR. FERGUSONS FIRST NAME IS FOR SURE, THEREFORE I AM STUCK. I CAME ACROSS A FAMILY TREE ON ANCESTRY.COM THAT GAVE ME MOST OF MY INFORMATION. ( DAVEE FAMILY TREE). I ALSO GOT INTO THE LIVEOAKS CEMETERY RECORDS (MCCULLOCH CO. TX.) AND GOT SOME DATES ON BIRTHS AND DEATHS. THANKS FOR YOU INTREST. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ENDEAVORS!! VIKKI

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 5:22AM GMT
Surnames: Redd ,Williams ,Teer ,Jones
See Winnie Redd Price Buried AngeliniaCo Texas 1844
Daughter Easter Price Teer Husband James Teer
Married Williams Family 1867 one Son
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions