Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR SOKOL/SOKOLL AND HAVLOVA

LOOKING FOR SOKOL/SOKOLL AND HAVLOVA

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 2:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SOKOL/SOKOLL/HAVLOVA
LOOKING FOR DESCENDANTS OF JOSEF AND ANNA (HAVLOVA) SOKOL/SOKOLL
JOSEF WAS BORN 2-JUL-1875; ANNA WAS BORN 2-APR-1876.
HE LIVED AT #38 LSTENI AND SHE LIVED AT #20 HRADISTE.
THEY WERE MARRIED IN LSTENI ON 22-JAN-1901.
JOSEF WAS VISITED BY HIS BROTHER, JAN, FROM THE US IN AUG., 1922. AT THAT TIME, HE LIVED IN BLIZEJOV.
THEY ALSO HAD A SISTER, ALZBETA.
AFTER THAT, WE LOST CONTACT.
THANKS!

Re: LOOKING FOR SOKOL/SOKOLL AND HAVLOVA

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 3:33PM GMT

Posted: 6 Sep 2013 2:31PM GMT
THANKS FOR THE INFO......FORGOT THAT I HAD POSTED THIS.
I DID FIND JOSEF AND HIS SISTER, ALZBETA. FOUND DESCENDANTS OF ALZBETA THAT STILL LIVE IN THAT AREA. HOPE THEM NEXT YEAR.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!
WARREN

Posted: 25 Sep 2013 5:19PM GMT
Hi Warrena.

According to census 1921 for Lsteni it seems, Josef Sokol and Anna Havel had not children. They are not recorded in this census any children there.
Alzbeta Sokol born 15th Oct 1879 in Lsteni # 38. She married 24th Apr 1906 in Lsteni to Jakob Vlcek born 14th Sep 1878 in Krenovy # 35. They lived in Krenovy after wedding. I found their daughter Anna born 1st May 1907 in Krenovy. She married 11th Apr 1931 in Stankov to Josef Krejci born 18th Jun 1909 in Kvicovice # 77.
It can be possible Anna Vlcek had some siblings born in Krenovy. It is possible Josef Krejci and Anna Vlcek had some descendants born in Kvicovice. I know that some family Krejci still lives in Kvicovice there.

All the best.Tony.

Posted: 6 Nov 2013 11:41AM GMT
Hi Warren

Descendant of Alzbeta Sokol is probably Jan Krejci from Kvicovice # 4, who is living now in Stod town. His e-mail address: jan.krejci(at)iol.cz . Try to ask him.

All the best.Tony.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions