Search for content in message boards

Netherland ,Ray ,Paul, Mitchell ,Guyon ,Coon

Netherland ,Ray ,Paul, Mitchell ,Guyon ,Coon

Tammy Ray (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Apr 2003 5:06AM GMT
Surnames: NETHERLAND, RAY, PAUL, MITCHELL, GUYON
lOOKING FOR INFO ON ANY OF THESE NAMES IN cATAHOULA OR LASALLE PARISHES.

Coon

Tonya Salter (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: COON
I have a lot of information on Coon's. Give me some names and I'll see what I can do.

Coon

Tammy Ray (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Coon, RAY
All I have is Jack Levi COON b.1911 Catahoula Parish. married Nellie Elizabeth RAY. His father Thomas Soloman COON b. 1880. Can you HELP??? Tammy

PAUL

OUIDA LEWIS BROACH (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PAUL
I HAVE A PAUL FAMILY TREE OF MY GRANDMOTHERS FAMILY ALL BORN IN CATAHOULA PARISH.WILLIAM FRANKLIN PAUL WAS B 1841 D 1909. HE WAS IN THE CIVIL WAR. I HAVE A PICTURE OF HIM IN HIS UNIFORM.HIS FATHER WAS JEAN BAPTIST JOHN PAUL, HIS MOTHER FELICITY O'NEAL

Jean Baptist Paul

Tammy Ray (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PAUL, RAY
I have your Jean Baptist Paul in my husbands Family, but can't get to data base at this moment. Will get back to you. mMy husband is from a line of 4 Jacob Pauls. Then Louis Paul and his son Levi Paul. His daughter Cora Paul who married John Roy Ray. Would love to have a copy of your PAUL pictures as the only Paul we have a picture of is Cora Paul Ray who was my husbands grandmother! Would be willing to pay for them, postage or what ever. Can you send them E-mail? Would you like my PAUL decendant line? Thank You!! Tammy Ray

Paul/O'Neal

Posted: 28 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Apr 2002 6:00AM GMT
Surnames: Paul, Laprarie, O'Neal
Very interested in xch data with anyone working on that line as I am compiling the Laprarie desc. and both the Pauls and O'Neal are desc. from early Lapraries. Happy to xch.

JEAN BAPTIST PAUL

OUIDA BROACH (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PAUL, LAPRAIRIE
IS JEAN BAPTIST PAUL ONE OF JACOB PAUL AND MARIE ANNE LAPRAIRIE'S CHILDREN? AS SOON AS I GET MY COPY OF WILLIAM FRANKLINS PICTURE IN HIS UNIFORM WITH ALL HIS WEAPONS I WILL POST ON THE INTERNET (IF I CAN )

PAUL

Tammy Ray (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Paul, LaPrairie, Casteel, Belgard, Netherland, Ray
Jacob Paul b.1770 married Marie Anne LaPrairie, daughter of Louis LaPrairie ans Marie Casteel. Their son Jacob b.1796 married Mary Belgard. They had 13 children. The 11th child was Louis b.6 Dec. 1834. His son Levi b.1855, married Jermima Ellen Netherland. Their daughter Cora Paul b.1882 Nebo, LA. married John Roy Ray. Their only son, Jim Leonard Ray, is my husband, Ricky's father.

Paul

Posted: 3 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PAUL, WHITE
Looking for a Martha Paul b in 1853, daughter of David Paul b 1827 and Catherine. Martha married William Louis White in Catahoula Parish in 1872.

Paul's

Posted: 3 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PAUL, WHITE
Looking for information on Martha Paul b 1853, daughter of David Paul and Catherine. David was born abt 1827. Martha married William Louis White in Catahoula Parish in 1872. Does anyone know the parents of David?

per page

Find a board about a specific topic