Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Ransom Vanderhoof

Descendants of Ransom Vanderhoof

Veronica Vanderhoof (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jan 2005 6:28PM GMT
Surnames: Vanderhoof
Looking for information on the father of Paul Ernest Vanderhoof, Ransom Vanderhoof.

Re: Descendants of Ransom Vanderhoof

cheryl welt (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 2001 3:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2005 6:29PM GMT
Surnames: Vanderhoef, Vanderhoof
I have the name Ransom Vanderhoef/Vanderhoof in a family bible. Born 8-23-1842, Son of Samuel and Roxanne.
Any connection? Would love to connect!
Cheryl

Posted: 19 Aug 2003 12:59AM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2005 6:29PM GMT
Surnames: McIntyre, Vanderhoef
I have some info on the McIntyre/Vanderhoef marriages, of Medina Co.
Would also like to connect.

Posted: 6 May 2009 10:26PM GMT
I have a great grandfather that is named Paul Earnest Vanderhoof. His wife was Hilda Vivian Goddard. His mother was Ella Marie Clark/Wilson. And his Father was Ransom Vanderhoof. Paul Vanderhoof had 10 children with his wife Hilda. Out of all 10 children, Mary Ella Vanderhoof (married to Leonard Glenn) is the only surviving child. Mary Ella is my fathers mother. My grandma Mary has all the original Vanderhoof/Goddard family records, along with the original Glenn/Brown family records. My grandma is helping me with my family tree. Ransom was from NY. Paul was from Michigan. We are in WA. Please dont hesitate to contact me.

Posted: 5 Jun 2009 4:15AM GMT
Hey Veronica...havent received a response, and i guess your profile is set to private with no contact option.

Saw your inquiry that you were looking for people with information on Ransom Vanderhoof that is the father of Paul Ernest Vanderhoof.

Just wanted to bump up the post in hopes that you will receive this message.

I am the great grand daughter of Paul Ernest Vanderhoof, and the great great grand daughter of Ransom Vanderhoof.

If you get this message, I would love to connect with you and swap info on our families. My grandmother is Mary Ella Vanderhoof born to Paul Ernest Vanderhoof.

Danette.

Posted: 29 May 2010 12:05AM GMT
Changed ancestry ID from theelectladyoflight to awealth of family history. Since my last post, my grandmother Mary Ella Vanderhoof died 5 Nov 2009. She left me all the family records. I have been publishing them on ancestry as I am able to archieve them. Still having trouble finding any info for siblings, parents, or previous for my great great grandpa Ransom Vanderhoof.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions