Search for content in message boards

THOMAS & TOMASI

THOMAS & TOMASI

Tom T. Tonga (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2001 12:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jul 2005 5:26AM GMT
Surnames: Pilia'e, Thomas, Tomasi
Trying to find some information about a "Johannes Tomasi" ( Possibly - John Thomas) who was married to a daughter of a Samoan Matai from Leulumoega Tuai byr the name of "Tolitele Pilia'e". Tolitele Pilia'e was married to Taeao and they had four children. 1) Fa'aoso 2) Kaloaina 3) Salome 4) Tui . The second daughter, Kalolaina married Johannes Tomasi and the moved to Tonga approximately 1850 to 1860.
We used to have Family contact with the relatives in Samoa up to about 1950 then some of the older folks of the family slowly passed away. I would like very much to find out some of the living posterities of the Pilia'e Family that are still in Samoa or they might have migrate out to other country like New Zealand, Australia, USA ....... If anyone know of the Pilia'e Family Iwould appreciate if you touch base with me through my email and let me know how I could touch base with them.

Thank you Kindly,

Tom T. Tonga

Re: THOMAS & TOMASI

kalolaine (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2004 3:31AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2005 5:27AM GMT
Surnames: Pilia'e
hi wondering if you still looking for your samoan family Pilia'e family if so can u contact me
I kno it took many years for me to contact but i was surfing and just found this website

thanks you. kalolaine

Posted: 11 May 2007 12:55PM GMT
Surnames: Piliae
Hi there,

My father is Muliau'malu Piliae, he has several brothers and sisters, some of them have passed away. My Grandfather was a member of parliament in Samoa.

We are living in New Zealand, Australia and some in usa

hope you get this message.

Albert

Posted: 11 May 2007 5:06PM GMT
Surnames: PILIAE, TOMASI
Talofa/Hello:

Per www.familysearch.org:

Sione TUFUNGA TOMASI m. Kalolaine PILIAE
ch: Muliaomalu(sic) TOMASI
b.Abt 1878 Leulumoega Upolu, Samoa, Pacific Islands

This couple can also be found born/married in Samoa and/or Tonga with several children depending on the year of record taken by LDS.

It is suggested that the source listed above is *only used* as a reference to further your research.

I tried contacting "Tom T. Tonga" and "kalolaine" but you were aware their addy is/was defunct. Hopefully they're still checking family lines and are checking Oceania boards from time to time.

Cross your fingers.

Manuia/Regards,
--Manaia

Posted: 25 Nov 2007 11:45AM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 15 Feb 2012 5:48AM GMT

Posted: 26 Nov 2007 1:55AM GMT
Surnames: TONGA
Talofa/Hello Seinisiu:

Our sincere condolences to the Tom T. TONGA aiga/Family.

Soundz as if the baton has been delegated to you; you follow great leaders of the TONGA Family.

Please let us know how you are faring on any of your journeys and hopefully we are able to stumble a few bricks for your quests.

Fa'afetai tele lava/Thanks!

Manuia/Regards,
--Manaia

Posted: 28 Nov 2007 7:33AM GMT
Surnames: PILIAE, TAEAO, TOMASI
"In Memory of Tom T. TONGA."

"Kalolaina married Johannes Tomasi and the moved to Tonga approximately 1850 to 1860." --Tom T. TONGA

Sione TOMASI
b.Abt 1839 Leulumoenga, , Samoa, Pacific Islands
m.Abt 1868 Leulumoenga, , Samoa, Pacific Islands
d.(not listed)
parents: (not listed)

Kalo Laine(sic) PILIAE
b.Abt 1843 Leulumoenga, , Samoa, Pacific Islands
m.Abt 1868 Leulumoenga, , Samoa, Pacific Islands
d.(not listed)
parents: PILIAE & TAEAO (data shows this couple both born and died Apia, , Samoa, Pacific Islands)

Sione TUFUNGA TOMASI
b.Abt 1853 Tongatapu, Tonga, Pacific Islands
m.Abt 1877 Leulumoega Upolu, Samoa, Pacific Islands
d.(not listed) Fua'Amotu,Tngtp, , Tonga, Pacific Islands
parents: (not listed)

Kalolaine PILIAE
b.Abt 1856 Fuaamotu Tongatapu, Tonga, Pacific Islands
m.Abt 1877 Leulumoega Upolu, Samoa, Pacific Islands
d.(not listed)
parents: Piliar & Taeao

ch:
Siale TOMASI (1869)
Niusini TOMASI (1871)
Vili Henele TOMASI (1873)
Finau TOMASI (1878)
Muliaomalu TOMASI (1878)

++++

To the TONGA Family/aiga:
If there is an obit and/or death notice regarding Tom T. TONGA, please post it here.

Fa'afetai/Thanks!

Manuia/Regards,
--Manaia

Posted: 10 May 2009 11:37PM GMT
jus to albert. my uncle is muliamalu but is it muliamalu senio or the othe mulimalu sorry i forgot but mulimalus brother pelenato piliae RIP is my grandpa. and his father is iuliano leilua and was a member of parliment in samoa forgot when but.hope hear uze guys putting up soon

ia manuia

pelenato

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 12:37AM GMT
Hi!... Albert is my first cousin, his dad & my dad Letoa Pati are brothers with your grandfather Pelenato Piliae. Yes Alberts dad is Muliaumalu Senio... & yes your great great grandfather Iuliano Leilua Piliae was in parliament. If youre on fbk... add us on - we have a Leilua page..
fa!!

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 10:38AM GMT
Many warm greetings to you all

I am one of Pelenato Pilia'es grandchildren here in Auckland, New Zealand and dont forget Leilua, Peka, Keke, Pina, muliaumalu these are all Iulanos Children and yeah it will great to see you guys on facebook, Just want to see where guys a from

Tulouna oe Leulumoega

Tulouna
oe le Faleiva
Tulouna
lo outou matua na togi o Alipia

Tulouna
lou Tapaau o le Tuiaana ma ona Tafa’I o Umaga ma Pasese

Afio mai Sooa’emalelagi
Alaala mai oe le Tumua

Afio mai Tuioti ma Taualafa’I o alo o Tamaalelagi

per page

Find a board about a specific topic