Search for content in message boards

Isaac Loving Descendants~ Roll Call 2007

Isaac Loving Descendants~ Roll Call 2007

Posted: 15 Dec 2007 3:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lovin,Lovins,Loving and Lovings
Hi Everyone,

It seems we all have the same relatives in and around Pulaski County Kentucky. Let's all post our lines and maybe we can sort this all out.Please start with Isaac Loving.

Good Luck All and Happy Hunting.

Tracey Lovings ~ Illinois

Isaac Loving~1764
Joshua Lovins~abt 1812 Married Cynthia Henson and Nancy Burdine
Jacob Lovins~abt 1840 married Loucinda Burdine
Harvey(Henry)Green Lovins~1871 married Virginia"Ginny" Lear
Alfred John Lovings~1907 married Grace "Gracy" Singleton
Robert Lee Lovings~1934 married Brenda Sue Porter
Tracey Lovings~1964(ME)

Re: Isaac Loving Descendants~ Roll Call 2007

Posted: 13 Apr 2008 2:44AM GMT
iam decendant of isacc loving through his son Joshua. Krytal prince princess66279@yahoo.com

Posted: 3 Aug 2008 7:24PM GMT
My name is Tracey Lovings...I too am related to this line. I just read the pension records for said Isaac Loven (Lovin).It states in those records that his father's name was William and apparently, Isaac ran away from home at the age of 16 to join the N.C. Continental Army. It also states that he had siblings, namely James, William and John. Nimrod's name is also stated in these records. Nimrod's mother's name is Sally. There were also 2 females listed here as well but, I can't read what it is they contributed to for this pension record. Their names are Susan Henlan and Peggy Marritt,Merritt or Marriott. I was hoping I could get some people out there that are related to this line to help me read the pension record again. There are 69 pages to this pension record.

Any volunteers?
Please email me at the address below.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out here.

Tracey Lovings

Posted: 3 Aug 2008 7:26PM GMT
Hi,

I hope you are still out there...if you are, please respond to this message. Maybe we can help each other.

My name is Tracey Lovings...I too am related to this line. I just read the pension records for said Isaac Loven (Lovin).It states in those records that his father's name was William and apparently, Isaac ran away from home at the age of 16 to join the N.C. Continental Army. It also states that he had siblings, namely James, William and John. Nimrod's name is also stated in these records. Nimrod's mother's name is Sally. There were also 2 females listed here as well but, I can't read what it is they contributed to for this pension record. Their names are Susan Henlan and Peggy Marritt,Merritt or Marriott. I was hoping I could get some people out there that are related to this line to help me read the pension record again. There are 69 pages to this pension record.

Any volunteers?
Please email me at the address below.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out here.

Tracey Lovings
btlr01@comcast.net

Posted: 3 Aug 2008 8:14PM GMT
i have some informations and would like to share. princess6279@yahoo.com please e-mail me and we will see about getting you some information sent.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions