Search for content in message boards

William Perry MANLY, Vermillion Co. IN

William Perry MANLY, Vermillion Co. IN

Posted: 18 Feb 2008 8:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MANLY, NOBLE, PETERSON
In May 2004, I posted the following message: "William Perry MANLY was born 15 Jan 1844, Vermillion Co. IN, d. 8 Jan 1921, San Jose, CA. I have a picture of him (I think) with his 3rd wife, Luella Marie (NOBLE) PETERSON, who he married Sep 1897, Fresno Co. CA. I want to contact someone researching the family who would like to see this picture (by email) and confirm the identification. My husband descends from Luella and her 1st husband, Reuben Henry PETERSON."
Soon after, I moved 3 times and had a serious auto accident, so I failed to get the responses. If anyone still wants an email of the picture and a Sept. 1897 Fresno newspaper clipping about the wedding, please contact me. This would include Paul Manly, Eddie Manly and Sara (Manly) Taylor.
Kay Pacheco
ppacheco@tx.rr.com

Re: William Perry MANLY, Vermillion Co. IN

Posted: 28 Oct 2008 5:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Manly/Manley
I am researching that line: William Perry Manly > Garlington Manly > William Manly > John Manly, I am descended from William's bro John Manly (as you no doubt know, it was around the time of William Perry that the 'e' was introduced > Manley). I'm not sure I'd be much help with the photo, but will take you up on your offer for a copy if it still stands. For more info on this line, see the posted family trees named WilliamManly and Lorne's Family. Regards, MEM
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions