Search for content in message boards

I can't add info

I can't add info

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 7:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
For the last 3 days (ironically as the free access promotion is occurring) I can't add information to my PAID membership family tree. Are we getting refunded for not being able to use the services I've paid for?

Re: I can't add info

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:08PM GMT
Contact 'get help' and ask them.

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 11:56PM GMT
The Ancestry member tree program is free and doesn't require a paid subscription to access or use. Your paid subscription is for access to the records databases.

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 1:51PM GMT
Not sure exactly what issue you have encountered, but I have noticed some problems the last week or so when trying to link a record to someone in a tree. It seems to happen most often when I have found someone in a census record in a search (that is, the record was not offered as a hint). The dialog box sometimes does not match up names from the tree (at all), although if I use the "list of all people" link, that will work - but this problem comes and goes, and sometimes it works fine. I am hoping this is just a matter of overloaded servers, and will clear up before long.

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 1:32PM GMT
I also found yesterday that I couldn't add a source. Kept getting the "check back soon" message.

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 8:26PM GMT
I've been getting this message for over a week now, when I try to add:

"Some tree features are temporarily unavailable. During this time you may not be able to add new information to your tree. Thanks for your patience while we resolve this issue."
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions