Search for content in message boards

BETHEL, Charlie A.

BETHEL, Charlie A.

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: BETHEL
BETHEL, Charlie A. funeral services were held 7 Feb 1998 for former Broken Bow Police Chief (McCurtain Co.). He was 69 years old.

Bethel and Juanita Nabors wed on 1 May 1948 in DeQueen, Arkansas. He was a US Army veteran. He was a Broken Bow Masonic Lodge member and associated with the Broken Bow Assembly of God...

He is preceded in death by a son, Charles Michael Bethel; his parents, John and Viola Bethel; a sister, Jerri Jones; and two half-brothers, Bill and Lee Bethel.

Bethel is survived by his wife, Juanita Bethel of Broken Bow; son, Monte Bethel of Rockwall, Texas; sister Gladys Martin of Glenwood, Arkansas and many nieces and nephews.

Source: "The Oklahoma Peace Officer" Vol. 67, No. 2, Spring 1998, page 26-27 published by Oklahoma Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, Del City, OK.

Re: BETHEL, Charlie A.

Posted: 14 May 2002 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bethel
I just found the information posted for Charlie Bethel, buried in 1998, survived by Viola, former Broken Bow police chief. He is my Uncle and I am looking for further information on this family line. This is Monte, a nephew he never met. Any added information would be greatly appreciated. I'm also looking for the names of his (Charlies) grandparents. Thanks, Monte Washington State 5-13-02
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions