Search for content in message boards

Alexander History

Alexander History

Stan Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2000 6:34AM GMT
Anyone out there who is interested in Alexander tree, I have a 40+page document covering Alexander's from 12th Century; originated the Alexander in U.S.followed 7 Brother's who came to U.S.Postage Handling Required
Contact SAlexa_14094@Yahoo.com

Family tree

brenton alexander (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 12:26AM GMT
Hi Stan,

I'd love to get some information on the Alexander history. I live in Australia, having emigrated with my family from South Africa in the early 1980s.

I believe my great grandparents were English.

Alexander History

Terry Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 15 Aug 2000 3:12PM GMT
I too have extensive history of Scottish and Irish Alexanders. Would like to compare data.

aalexander and Babnew,family.

Posted: 16 Aug 2000 12:11PM GMT
Edited: 13 Aug 2001 6:01PM GMT
mY, GRANDPARENT,S CAME FROM, ENGLAND.My grandfather,name was, William Victor Alexander,he marry,Rachel (NILLIE) MITCHEL,also is from, England,they died,in penna,grandfather,born 1868-died 1942,grandmotherm born 1881,-died,1934, They had three,children.One was my mother, Mildred Madeline Alexander, Two brother's- Harold, and warren, al pass on .are boried,in g frenwood cemetery, in phila,pa,

Family histories

bill Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2000 11:08PM GMT
There is an extensive population of Australian Alexanders who also have stong scottish ancestry. My own family amongst them. It would be good to get information to put it all together

Alexander history

joanne lacy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 2:00PM GMT
I am Scottish-Irish Alexander. I have extensive
database on them. I would love to compare.
Jo

alexander tree

susanne (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 2000 8:52AM GMT
looking for a john alexander, detroit, who
married a susanna hu(o)ffman of detroit.
susanna's parents were 1st generation immigrants
from Austria-Germany area, came to avoid WW!
Susanna's my g-mother.

Henry Lloyd Alexander

Jennifer Bruce (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2000 1:19PM GMT
I would like to know if you have any information on Henry Lloyd Alexander who maried Sibbie Roberts. He died during the civil war and she later moved to Florida.
Jennifer

John Alexander

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 7:03PM GMT
I'm looking for our ggrandfather all i know is his name isJohn and he married Mary Gibb.They lived inthePike County MO region.They had 8 sons and 1 daughter.If you have any knowlage of them please e-mail me at Mandersen@siber-net.com

Alexander family

Barb (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2000 3:52AM GMT
Terry,
Would you happen to have a William Alexander
married to a Jean Neal in your information?
If so would love to share information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions