Search for content in message boards

CLEMMONS/CLEMENS BACK/BACH

CLEMMONS/CLEMENS BACK/BACH

Posted: 26 Mar 2008 1:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CLEMMONS, CLEMENS, BACK, BACH
My g grandfather John Charles Clemens was born in Wayne Co., Ky. in 1849. His mother's name was Elizabeth Clemmons/Clemens and was born in 1833. I cannot find a husband for Elizabeth. It has been suggested that Clemmons was her maiden name. She may have had two brothers named John and William. Another family story is that my ancestors were not Clemmons/Clemens but Back/Bach and they went to live or were adopted by the Clemmons/Clemens and took their name. I'm posting on the Breathitt board because there seems to be a lot of Clemens and Backs living there. I hoping that somebody may have a piece of my puzzle.
Danny

Re: CLEMMONS/CLEMENS BACK/BACH

Posted: 16 May 2008 1:29AM GMT
Surnames: Clemons, Robinson, Spicer, Green, Napier
My name is Carolyn Robinson Green and my Mom's Maiden name was "Clemons" She was the d/o Dewey Clemons & Stella Lykins.. and she married my Dad George Robinson.. He was the s/o Jimmy Robinson & Martha Spicer.. My Grandpa Dewey Clemons was the s/o Andrew Jackson Clemons & Eliza/Liza Napier.. They were from Breathitt County and Letcher County, Kentucky.. I have ALOT of info on the Clemons and some on the Backs that I would be willing to share..Just e-mail me at Cgreencr@aol.com

Re: CLEMMONS/CLEMENS BACK/BACH

Posted: 22 Jun 2009 6:05PM GMT
Surnames: Robinson, Clemons Back/Bach, Combs.
If you are still interested e-mail me at Cgreencr@aol.com and I will e-mail you an invitation to the Breathitt County kentucky Roots genealogy site and I bet you can find out alot onthat site..

Thanks Carolyn Robinson green.. surnames Clemons Back/Bach Combs and others
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions