Search for content in message boards

AVENT / ALGATE /MARY AVENT

AVENT / ALGATE /MARY AVENT

Posted: 10 Feb 2007 5:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am researching the AVENT famil tree and have also linked the names PROWSE/ALGATE/MARY AVENT, ALL of whom are direct decendents in my family tree. I would be grateful if any one out there has any useful information hey might help me with.
My family name is AVENT. Thanks.
SOME INFO REGARDING THE CHILDREN WOULD BE VERY USEFUL AND MUCH
APPRECIATED.

Re: AVENT / ALGATE /MARY AVENT

Posted: 10 Feb 2007 6:57PM GMT
Hi

Are any of your Algate family from the Oreston/Plymstock area.

Chris

Posted: 12 Feb 2007 7:37PM GMT
Yes, most of my descendents seem to have been born around Plymouth area, namely plymstock, wembury and east stonehouse. Is it Joseph Algate that i of intrest to you or another family member of the Algate family.??

Posted: 12 Feb 2007 8:16PM GMT
Hi

My connection is with William Henry Algate born 1879 in Oreston who married Susan Ann Harper. William Henry Algate's parents were Josias and Hannah Maria Algate. I'm interested in any Algate information for the family from this area. I believe the family originated from Wembury and I haven't done any research on them for many years now. My husband's Grandmother was a Harper and related to Susan Ann Harper. Would love to have any information you have on the Algate family and maybe I can help you as I've lots of information on the Plymstock area. I can be contacted at Chris@cmlang.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks for getting back to me.
Chris

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 2:03PM GMT
Surnames: Avent, Grigg
I have an Harriett Avent in my husbands tree. She married William Grigg in Charles Church, Plymouth in 1813. Does she fit in to your family?

Sue

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 8:12PM GMT
Will check and get back ASAP

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 8:13PM GMT
WILL CHECK MY RECORDS, BUT SOUNDS PROMISING.

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 8:37PM GMT
Hi

If you contact me on the email address I gave as I've information on the Avent families of Wembury if you are connected to them, also a picture (quality very poor) of a Joseph aged 82 and Elizabeth aged 83 Avent taken in 1927 on the celebration of their Diamond Wedding, they lived at Knighton for most of their lives.

Chris

Posted: 9 Mar 2007 5:18AM GMT
Hi

Could you please let me know if you have been receiving my emails as there seems to be a problem with my mails not being delivered when I use a link to peoples email address through message boards. If you would still like copies of the Advent info I have please contact me directly from your email address. I can be contacted at Chris@cmlang.freeserve.co.uk

Chris
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions