Search for content in message boards

Rogers Family

Rogers Family

Posted: 26 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Sep 2001 1:50PM GMT
Surnames: Rogers
Do you have any information on Henry Rogers? He was born in Lincolnshire, England in 1839 and died in Pleasant Creek, Dallis Township, Wisconsin. He was buried Mar. 23, 1908 in Prairie Farm, Wis.
He and his wife Caroline had a farm outside Prairie Farm for many years and it may still be in the family.
How can I find out if he has a Headstone and which cemetery in Prairie Farm he may be buried in. His wife Caroline died 1 month after he did and was buried in the same cemetery.

Rogers family

Posted: 27 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Dec 2001 1:51AM GMT
Surnames: Rogers
Dear Zina;

I have the following information for you from the Barron
County Court House on Rogers family.

Birth
1st and middle name / Father / Mother / Date /sex / Vol / pg
Ransom Henry Henry Caroline Shodloff 15 June 1877 M 45 250

Rogers death
Rance Rogers death cert. vol 22 page 224
Rance born 15 June 1877, died 25 Nov. 1944 at St. Joseph's
Hospital Rice Lake, resided Dallas, male, white, military - no, single, 67 yr 5 mo 10 days, born Dalls Barron Co, farm laborer, parents: Henry Rogers (Englaen) and Caroline Shotliff (England), informant - James Rogers of RFD Dallas, cause of death - cerebral hemorhage (1 day), burried Prairie Farm 28 Nov. 1924 by Halvorson Bros. of Dallas.

There is a Henry Rogers and Millie Peterson marriage cert vol 17 page 392
Henry parents Dixon Rogers and Julia Frisle.
They were married 11 Jan 1950. I only checked out Henry father but will go back and retrieve the rest of the information if you think it will fit.

There is also one Shutliff Marriage from 1902 if you aare interested. I hope this will help you out. How far are you from Barron County and have you ever visited here?
Let me know if I can be of further help.

Sincerely,
Mary Peterson

Re: Rogers Family

Harold Barton (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2006 10:10AM GMT
Surnames: BARTON, ROGERS, LEMLER
Hi Zina,
I noticed your messages regarding the Rogers Family. Do you have any connection to a David Fay Rogers. He married Winnifred G. Lemler, a distant cousin of mine, on Feb 16, 1912. Winnifred died in Prairie Farm in 1970.
Thank you, Harold Barton

Re: Rogers Family

Harold Barton (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 2006 10:10AM GMT
Surnames: BARTON, ROGERS, LEMLER
Zina,

I looked back in my records and noticed I asked you this question about the Rogers Family in 2003. I believe at the time we concluded there is no connection. I'm sorry to have troubled you.

Harold
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions