Search for content in message boards

LAMUSITELE of Falealupo

LAMUSITELE of Falealupo

Posted: 12 Mar 2008 4:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TOLEAFOA MOILA, TOLEAFOA MANU, MALAELOA FATU -LEULUMOEGA,MANONO
Hi its me again..Im trying to find out an ancestory line of my husband's family from Fasitoo-Uta. I really need to start the line from Lamusitele of Falealupo.We have been told that's where it started from and that was it. If possible, pls give me all the family tree from Lamusitele to my husbands father if you can. His dad is Tasi Toleafoa who had a title Aumaivao or Aumailevao.If possible I would also like to know my husbands mothers side as well. Her family name was FATU..eITHER FROM MANONO AND/OR LEULUMOEGA INCLUDING SAVI'I. THANK YOU..

Re: LAMUSITELE of Falealupo

Posted: 17 Jun 2008 6:52AM GMT
Talofa...Im not really from Falealupo,im from Lalomalava...but my good friend and my brother inlaw is the lamusitele from Falealupo...his name is Emani Lamusitele and Amioga Silia Laei Titiuatoa from the Lamusitele family...so i will ask them if they know your husbands family...ok u take care and good luck!!

Posted: 24 Apr 2009 9:33AM GMT
hi im chad lamusitele son of stephen lamusitele who is the son of Setani silao lamositele and im just posting to say hi
and my sister ashleigh lamusitele says hi

Posted: 25 Jul 2013 8:18AM GMT
Surnames: Lamositele
Hi, I am also doing some research on my great grandfathers side as I don't know much about that side. My great grandfather's name is Tamasone Lamositele from Falealupo, Savaii. He married Faalolo Maiava-Siaki of Faleasiu and had 3 kids that all grew up in Faleasiu. Just trying to see if my great-grandfather had any siblings and who his parents were etc. if you could email through to temesefamily@gmail.com would be greatly appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions