Search for content in message boards

My Family Connections, by Ruth Cornell Williams

My Family Connections, by Ruth Cornell Williams

Posted: 11 Apr 2003 2:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Maze, Collins, Cornell, Williams
I'm looking for the book "My Family Connections" Written by: Ruth Williams Cornell. Does anyone know of this book and where I might be able to purchase a copy of it?

Thanks,
Elizebeth Williams

Re: My Family Connections, by Ruth Cornell Williams

Nancy Owen (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2003 8:58PM GMT
I too am looking for the this book. Let me know if you find it.

Nancy

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 5:39AM GMT
I have the address she published in The Hughes edition.

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 9:24PM GMT
Surnames: Williams
How can I get a copy of the Hughes Edition.

Posted: 1 Mar 2010 12:11AM GMT
Wish I knew where you could get it. I have looked everywhere. Only thing I have found is at the LDL Family History Library. I googled the author Ruth Williams Cornell and finally found something at the LDL. From what I understand it is on microfilm there.the Book # is: 929.273P282c. The address she gives in the book is 938 Glen Way Dr, South Charleston WV, I don't know if she is still living or not. It was printed by the Byers Printing Co, Dunbar. I can't find anything on it. If all else fails, let me know and I will try to copy my copy for you. Since it is on the LDS Family History Library site and it is free I don't think I can get in any trouble. I would like to get a copy of the Pauley book, thought maybe I could get more info on the Hughes from it since 3 sisters married 3 Pauley brothers.(my great aunts)

Posted: 1 Mar 2010 12:23AM GMT
I will check around on the address to see if she is still living. Also see what else I can find out.What were your sisters names

Posted: 1 Mar 2010 12:51AM GMT
My sisters names were Sue and Nancy. Sue lives in FL but also still has a place in Sissonsville and her children live there. She married a Thacker. Nancy is in FL also. I am in Texas. We are all going to WV in June to see what we can gather. What exactly are you looking for? I have a lot on my Tree. Hughes

Posted: 2 Mar 2010 12:26AM GMT
Sorry, but no I do not no.
Diane

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: Hughes
Hello,
I would also like a copy of the book on the Hughes. I have just started my research and was wondering if you found where a copy could be purchased?
You can email me at debbiehughes62@yahoo.com
thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions