Search for content in message boards

smith

Posted: 1 Apr 2001 10:21AM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2002 12:54PM GMT
I'm looking for Ephrain Smith, wife Nancy ? He was a baptist minister and in particular his son Andrew nW. Smith M/1 ?, 3 sons, Ephrain, Philander and Samuel. M/2 Huldah Rebecca Loomis and had 5 children which I have. They lived in or around Chateaugay, N.Y. in early to middle 1800. AAny help would be appreciated.

Rev. Ephraim Smith

Thomas Brown (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2002 9:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Rev. Ephraim Smith was my gggg-Grandfather. I have some information on the family and would be glad to share with you.

Re: Rev. Ephraim Smith

june ulsrud (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2002 1:53PM GMT
Mr. Brown: I would love to see what you have. I will help you if I can . Send me your e-mail address. June Smith Ulsrud

Re: Rev. Ephraim Smith

Richard C Smith I (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 2003 1:25AM GMT
Anyone having information about the Smiths in Pierce or Clinton County, NY in the early 1880s. I am the gggrandson of Ephriam Smith. smithrc@wtciweb.com
Posted: 25 Apr 2012 12:19AM GMT
Surnames: Smith, Clement, Sargent
Contact me -- I have documents containing legal testimony from one of the sons of Rev Ephraim Smith. Rev Smith performed the marriage ceremony of my GGGGrandparents in Chateauguay or Bellmont, Franklin County, NY. Willing to share info. KLG
Posted: 2 Jan 2013 10:27PM GMT
Could you please contact me re Rev. Ephraim Smith of Chateauguay NY who was my ggg-Grandfather ?

Regards, Tom Brown

PS: You can reach me at thomas.brown@videotron.ca
per page

Find a board about a specific topic